I'll have the meatball sub on wheat bread with American cheese

>I'll have the meatball sub on wheat bread with American cheese

What the fuck is American cheese? Is it high fat?

Whats the problem with this? The am cheese ar subway is mild & white. Pretty much the same as provolone and mozzarella

If you don't know don't worry.
ALL cheese produced in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.

You should try cheese made in America. Your opinion would change.

As a passport owner I have traveled throughout the USA and tried the cheese there.
It's objectively, fucking shit.
Same as the wine and the beer, they are clueless about quality food.

The only reason most people have things on wheat bread is they think it's healthier.

If you're ordering a meatball sub with american cheese you probably don't care about health.

>Double meatball. Double cheese. Toasted.

>As a passport owner
What?
Since when is this something you would have to say as a qualifying statement? Owning a passport isn't hard for almost anybody with the internet access to post here, user.

Oh. Suppose that makes sense. When I use wheat its for the flavor, never really think about the people who are >muh wheat healthier than white meme

>getting upset over peoples sandwich choices
>getting upset over cheese
>'american' shitflinging
australians

Your palate is estranged from normality.

American cheese, beer and wine have won global awards. I'm certain the judges have a more refined sense of taste than you.

"wheat bread" isn't a thing in australia, though.
Neither is "american cheese".

The vast majority consumed by the public are not award winning though, user.

Not that user, but I've experienced both high end and regular food in America, and the high end stuff is somewhat better than elsewhere, the majority of what is considered acceptable by the general public and is sold in the majority of restaurants is utter garbage by global standards.

>world competition
>sponsored by the Wisconsin Cheese Makers association
The irony here just sent my sides into orbit.

kek.

>the majority of what is considered acceptable by the general public and is sold in the majority of restaurants is utter garbage by global standards.
no it's not

>no it's not
yes it is

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true, sport. America has it all. It is world class. Who do you think makes the cheese, beer, wine, etc? America is made up of immigrants. Insulting America is insulting yourself.

>It is world class.
You've never traveled internationally to any significant degree, then.
>America is made up of immigrants. Insulting America is insulting yourself.
Jokes on you, user, I'm aussie.