Don't you guys realize that you feel like shit after eating trash? I know that I didn't for the longest time...

Don't you guys realize that you feel like shit after eating trash? I know that I didn't for the longest time. I would gorge myself every day on complete shit. I was 220 pounds at my heaviest and since January I've lost 60 pounds. Talk to your body. It does a great job of letting you know what's up.

Because I burn a shit ton of calories everyday and can eat as much trash as I want.

I've never been fat, so nope.

>can enjoy an occasional scoop of ice cream without guilt

People tell me this shit about food and booze - so I tried not eating bad shit and really balancing my nutrition, and cutting out booze. Nothing fucking happened. I didn't feel like shit then and I didn't feel better after putting in the effort.

I'm sure I'm an anomaly or something, but nothing really affects the way I feel.

I guess I'm more tired than I used to be, but I'm 30, so that's bound to happen.

>220 pounds at my heaviest and since January I've lost 60 pounds

Are you a manlet or just a fat girl?

What exactly was this balancing you did?

Yeah don't eat vegan

>quit drinking coffee
>drink kale berry smoothies instead with no sweetener
>generally eating healthier
>feel like shit
Lasted about 2 months before I relapsed and began eating mixed diet of junk and health food plus coffee. Feel much better now. I think it's the coffee, seems to solve all my problems. I don't put anything in it so it can't be that bad for me.

If you don't realize a feeling you wouldn't really be feeling it then would you?

I have never been fat but I can only probably manage 1 big mac/whopper a week when I am on vacation to the "1st world" or else I get sick, so I end up still having to eat good food.

Are you me? Thats my heaviest weight and I lost that much since January. How tall are you?

It's such an ingrained habit. If I'm frustrated or bored I reach for sugar and gorge myself even knowing how shitty I'll feel both in terms of physicality and guilt afterwards.

I'm 160 pounds, but I look awful. I'd really benefit from being able to lose it.

Try eating air popped popcorn with a little salt or sugar on it. Its really low calorie and you can eat a lot of it. It helped me a bunch while losing weight.

This. If you exercise enough your body will eat up and enjoy whatever you feed it. Or you can keep being a weak desk jockey while you enjoy your 1100 calorie a day diet of rice cakes and water.

lol, how short are you?

I need to gain weight. Makes mebwanna delicious deberger

5'8".

420lb blaze it here, the only time I feel like shit is when I'm expelling ten tons of grease from my backside after eating fried chicken.

If you're feeling like shit, then you simply ate too much.

Learn accept manageable portions, you're not a little kid anymore.

Placebo effect, my man.

I don't need to because I'm not a disgusting fat fucking pig.

>eating trash
>posts a burger

No.

Maybe something like eating an entire large quesadilla (all that cheese), but I typically feel good after eating a burger when I'm hungry.

I never feel good if the burger is too big or if I stuff myself, though.

I feel like shit when I eat trash not because of the lack of nutrition but the quality. Every time I eat a $2 box of Rally's chicken it's like "damn I could have put some food that actually tastes good in me"

Life is too short for shitty meals

No not really. Disgust at myself sure but not sick and it's usually after I eat a mcgangbang