How does it feel to be so autistic you need to bully an innocent child?

I mean even Sergey is enough but he is still a grown up. Sminem basically getting his future destroyed by you

How so?

He looks like a good kid,

But honestly, this will do scores for his popularity. Based Sminem is dope af

>Sminem
>child

if only you knew how things truly are

>bully
>sminem
pick one.

>Sminem
>innocent
T-e-hh-eh.. yeah..

I agree, fuck off anons

>tfw sminem gets laid more than your mom

And who the fuck is this "sminem" clown? I get the joke around the 2 plastic surgeried to oblivion French geezers, but this kid now? Kek, does this goon supposedly have the worlds banksters in his back pocket too? Lmao. This poor Russian kids mom drank a little too much vodka while she was pregnant with him. Probably smoked a few too many cigarettes too. Leave him alone you fuckers, you're making fun of fetal alcohol syndrome induced microcephaly

>smi
>nem

PUMP IT

ENOUGH

fuck off bogdabot

sminem is actually a beloved character i the crypto community. he is the one protecting us from the Bogs. He is a god of wealth.

enough.

who are you to pity him

your days are numbered unbeliever

so how exactly do you pronounce sminem?
smi-nem
smy-nem?
semen?

smi-nem

>bully
I don't think you understand Sminem. We have nothing but love for him.

el angel....

straight out of star trek

Sminem and my digits say you're a fag.

witnessed

what the fuck do they live in chernobyl?

no. that what happens if u mix races upon races a few generations.

How do we set up an ETH address for him? Other thread made a good point. I would legit send him .30 ETH which goes a long way in Russia. Can any Slav brahs find his social media and contact him. Let's have Veeky Forums bless him.

That’s honestly a pretty great idea. He’s gonna have a tough time with his Internet fame and he’s too fucking goofy looking to stop using as a joke but I’d have no problem whatsoever with throwing him some coins to make it up to him.

They allow phones in prison user?