Why did he die? It was supposed to be safe. Any ideas as to what killed him?

Why did he die? It was supposed to be safe. Any ideas as to what killed him?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-skydiver-without-parachute-20160730-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't.

Don't you see how he turns belly up? Clear indication of death.

that's fish you donut

great thread can't wait to see what you cook up next.

What is this? That roll he does at the end looks like it could potentially be fatal

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-skydiver-without-parachute-20160730-story.html

Ah so he's fine. Cool I guess?

Imagine if he did die.

Blood splattering everywhere like a fountain. Body shattering like glass. People screaming and vomiting on the scene.

You know, why did he do this?

Because no one else ever had. Plus money fame respect and sheer entertainment value

If he actually died it would probably be from concussion at the initial impact, but he didn't die.

He rolled to his back because of how the body flexes. If he landed face/front first into that net, as he sank into it his arms, legs, and head would be stretched backwards literally snapping him in multiple places.

Since he landed on his back with that twist, he basically curled into a fetal position as the net stretched to absorb his impact with it.

IT'S SCIENCE

underrated

How come you can roll in the air?

>Body exploding like a water balloon filled with soggy hotpockets.

Fixed.

Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

You watch too many movies. There is no fleshy explosion. When people hit the ground at terminal velocity they bounce about 10 feet in the air, and often survive with 6 or 7 broken bones.

There are videos of it online if you don't believe me.

Considering I've seen it in real life, no, you are full of shit, that does not happen enough to call it even remotely common. Guts, heads, and thighs just sorta burst open like you kicked a bucket of gumbo.

because air resistance

I'd think you could roll even in a vaccuum. Sure, you can't move your center of mass, but you should be able to rotate around your center of mass.

>Guts, heads, and thighs just sorta burst open like you kicked a bucket of gumbo.
lol, yuck

>rare pepe

> what is conservation of angular momentum
how?

Pull your left arm forward and your right arm backwards?

Kinda surprised they didn't have a second net beneath the net just in case.

reported.

he gets up and hugs his family at the end of the fucking video

The wording of the headline is not too accurate