I'm a flat earther

Do people actually believe the earth is round?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo
youtu.be/uexZbunD7Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=84HRvVd0KdE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Behold!
The daily shitpost!

it'a okay, just wait for summer to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo

The universe can not be infinite if it was 3 dimensional fucking retards.

>I'm a stupid fucking people that believes the earth is flat

FTFY

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

back to

except we're not in a 3d universe.

We're in a 4d universe within a space time distortion that compresses 4d space into 3d. Kinda like how a black hole compressed 3d space into a 2d space in the shape of a sphere.

What advantages would the flat earth model have over the spherical earth model?

Don't you feel stupid about the fact how badly the continents are stretched on your pic?

We can only hope you never reproduce and pass down your below average IQ and lack of critical thinking

>sage

youtu.be/uexZbunD7Jg
Explain

Reddit doesn't have many flat earthers. You want to know where the flat earthers go on the internet? Veeky Forums.

>redditard trying to defend reddit on 4chin
Reddit has a ridiculous amount of flat earthers that they have a board of their own dedicated to flat earthers with huge traffic called the FES : Flat Earth Society.

/r/flatearthsociety

Subreddits and boards are very different things, there's a subreddit for basically every subject. Besides /r/flatearthsociety is hardly active. That's because FES is not affiliated to Reddit but use it as a convenient discussion platform, like /b/ or /pol/.

500 total users, 2 of which are on right now. Compare that to the dozens of round earth deniers on Veeky Forums this very moment.

500 is still huge. Veeky Forums wouldn't have more than 100 including the trolls

I used to but the more i research it im in two minds right now there stuff like this video that supports flat earth tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=84HRvVd0KdE&feature=youtu.be

fucking love this series

The real number line is 1 dimensional but infinite.

Why not?
And what does that have to do with flat earth?

Op, go join climate change deniers.

>Aussie truckers
>guys who are dependent on exact mileage to calculate their pay, delivery times, and fuel
>never noticed that their country is twice as wide as depicted on the globe, because MUH CONSPIRACY