Every single week my dirt poor white trash neighbors throw away seven (7) Little Caesar's pizza boxes

Every single week my dirt poor white trash neighbors throw away seven (7) Little Caesar's pizza boxes.

Liked and subscribed

Cool Blog, Bro!
Subscribed!

update:
they're awake now and throwing trash in my yard, pretty commonplace for a Tuesday

poor white trash neighbors

All signs indicate based on academic studies of neighborhood composition and personal observation that "white trash neighbors" guarantees that you too are a "white trash neighbor."

If it bothers you so much, save up all your empty chewing tobacco packages and cans of cheapass beer and fill up the dumpster before he gets there.

>All signs indicate based on academic studies of neighborhood composition and personal observation that "white trash neighbors" guarantees that you too are a "white trash neighbor."
ciatation needed

>only getting 1 deep dish

Hot n ready is fucking terrible but deep dish is good.

Poor people live together, because they can only afford shitty housing, and shitty housing is relatively rarely placed next to nice and expensive housing.

Surely you don't need a citation for the existence of ghettos. Ghettos aren't some niche result of poverty. Poor people usually live next to poor people.

>guarantees
is the word you need to defend

That's obviously incorrect, and either he misspoke or is retarded. I sincerely doubt he believes that literally 100% of every single human being who was ever poor and white lived next to other poor white people. There are exceptions to every human and societal tendency.

I can't speak for him, but I'm pretty sure he meant that you're most very likely white trash yourself. Are you white trash? You seem a bit defensive.

If I use cream cheese instead of regular cheese on a pizza will it end up disgusting?

he's not denying it. hes clearly a poor flyover state poster.

>Are you white trash?
I don't eat pizza for every meal
I don't beat my children
I don't beat my dog
I don't get into shouting matches with my spouse
I don't leave trash in other people's yards
I have a job
I cut my grass
I don't have a pot leaf blanket as a curtain facing the street
I have a car
I have a fifth grade education

>defensive
Not really, I'm just calling out obvious bullshit.

yes, make pancakes instead and mix that cream cheese with some sugar

>I don't beat my children
Now hold on, just because it takes a belt to the mouth to respond to disobedience, does not mean they're poor.

there's a difference between discipline and beating your children, they do the latter

Every week my autistic, neckbeard neighbor leaves his basement and goes through my trash.
I actually saw him eating leftover pizza crusts once.
He's fucking weird and everyone in the neighborhood says he looks like a pedophile.
Also he carries this weird blanket around with a picture of a Chinese cartoon character on it.
What do, Veeky Forums?

is that quentin tarintino

Hey! I see only ((((((((((((((5)))))))))))))))))) Little Skeezers boxes.

Are you some sort of idiot?

>my neighbors probably have a fun pizza game night once a week and i'm cranky because i'm lonely

Cloak it in eliticism all you want though...

every god damn day i watch these two fuck ass honkeys goin at it bout some dumb ass trash shit over some papa murphy boxes and rubber tires.

>based on academic studies of neighborhood composition
citation still needed

wait

so why are the pizza boxes in your car?

does this nigga seriously try to return empty pizza boxes to get free refills??

AYYYYY LMAO LOOK AT THIS NIGGA TRYING TO GET FREE REFILLS OUTTA HIS EMPTY PIZZA BOXES THAT HE FOUND IN HIS NEIGHBOR'S TRASH CAN!!!!!! LOLLLL!!!!!!!!

>can't see obvious website watermark on the picture
you try finding a picture of a stack of little caesar's boxes

LC is totally fine for what it is
You should not be expecting high quality for a five dollar pizza

Yeah, it'd be tough to pull out your phone and snap a pic when your neighbor throws them away.

Either this whole thread is bs or you really are white trash incapable of owning a smartphone or using the camera in one.

Reminds me of last month when I saw my neighbor beating the ever-loving shit out of his wife on their lawn. Was tempted to go out to help, but she kicked my dog for simply sniffing her while walking by months before so fuck her, bitch probably deserved it.
Too bad the cops showed up.

>I have a car

Silly murricans

sowrry bruv, ment ta say own a drivey-wivey

sounds bout right

You're the one digging through your neighbor's trash m8.

BITE BITE, SIP SIP

$42 worth of food, which amounts to about 2300 kcal per pizza, or 16,100 kcal in total, enough to feed 8 people for a day or 1 person for eight days.

If they use coupons for ocal stores they could easily cut that to $30, which isn't to shabby. Of course, for $30 I could feed 8 people a full dinner and dessert but w/e

it's like you don't put your trash out by the curb on trash night or something

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

[s]test[/s] sdfsd

this board doesn't have spoilers because there's no plot to cooking that can be spoiled

you can always save all those pizza boxes to make a hovel under a bridge after your neighbors ruin the property value of your mobile home.

is there something wrong with eating little caesar's? Shit is cheap and can feed a family. Fuck your bougie ass mother fucker

Isn't that the place in America that does $5 a pizza?

$5x7 = $35
If I was eating one a day that's pretty cheap for a week's groceries.

It's 8 dollars now.

still not too bad

You'd be nutritionally deficient but not a bad way to eat for a while if you're financially stretched and had no time.

i mean if you like eating shit all day

no it's not. $5 for their regular, $8 deep dish

What's with the numbers on the side of the box?

How about you mind your own business, dick lips.

so what lil ceez is based. cant beat 5 bucks for a 'za. my only complaint is they dont have deep dish for 8 bucks or something

>all poor white people are white trash
That's not what white trash means user. There are rich white trash and middle class white trash as well.

>all these triggered whities

CHAD ate that PIZZA while your high school crushes LINED UP to suck his giant Chad COCK

Not that user but where I live they won't pick up anything that isn't in the can that was given to you by the city. Which are big and have heavy lids so you wouldn't be able to see whats inside without looking.

They'll pick up just about anything where I live, but I'm in a city of 50,000 so I guess it's not a big deal when people want them to take TVs and shit

Go cry about pizza boxes and prepare your haute cuisine for nobody while Chad orders up another load of "Hot and Ready"'s.