I've got a conflict, Veeky Forums. I'm married with 2 recent children, but haven't really decided on names for them yet...

I've got a conflict, Veeky Forums. I'm married with 2 recent children, but haven't really decided on names for them yet. Since I and my wife really like baking and eating cake, do you think it would be normal to name my children pumpkin cake and pound cake?

Nicknames? Sure.

Legal names? No. Unless you want your kids to be mocked for being named like MLP characters.

It would be incredibly stupid to name them "_____ cake". However it would be kind of cool to name them something like Castella

>named like MLP characters.
>like
I'm pretty sure those are literally the names of the kids of those two bakers one of the main characters lives with.

I know this is a goof.
That said, don't saddle a kid with an unusual name, I hated mine for at least ten years.

Go for it. I assume you're white so dumb shit names are basically a requirement.

Are they your kids, or just you wife's kids?

Yes, and black people are known for normal names.

both shit cakes desu

do carrot and hummingbird, sounds like names gwyneth paltrow would pick

>Pound Cake Johnson
Yes.

Can you imagine the awesomeness of a guy named Pound, pounding all the poon in H.S.?
>Come give me some of that pound cake, Pouns.

Can you imagine how great it would be to be pounding the shit out of a girl named Pound? Pounding Pound? I'd pound the shit out of a Pound.
>I'm gonna pound the hell outta that cake, girl

Fucking sweet.

>Pumpkin Cake Johnson
This person, male or female, will lead a horrible mid-to-late childhood, and will never be taken seriously as an adult in any context. Maybe they could be a stripper, idk.

>Yes, and black people are known for normal names.

Fair point, but black people have very particular types of bullshit names, and it wouldn't include Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake.

Stupid black people names come in 2 forms:
>random assembly of a handful of pre-determined syllables, such as Devantenae or Bonqui'shelia
or
>words indicating wealth and virtue, given by the poorest and most ghetto families. Examples include Mercedez (rides the bus to her job at McDonald's), Chastity (fucks the whole gang for cash after dropping out of school at 13), and Elegance (smells of ass, which you can see sticking out of the bottom of her shorts she wore to school).

It's pretty stupid, but it wouldn't include baked goods. That type of name generally goes to the children of white celebrities.

My wife and I*

Thanks familia.

>only white celebrities name their kids silly names
>blacks call their kids stupid shit all the time

What a well thought out post that defeats your own argument. Also it's not fair to include most major celebrities as part of the white race when the majority are Jews.

Wow you really hate black people.

np

The names would be a terrible idea. At most you could get away with naming them foreign names for specialty cakes.

OP you and your wife are the only ones who can make this decision. If it feels right name then after the cakes. It doesn't even sound like that stupid of names to me

I didn't say only white celebrities name their kids those kind of silly names. And saying that Jews do it too doesn't defeat my argument. My argument is that names like
>Pumpkin Cake
>Pound Cake
are not likely to be black names.

I don't hate black people. I'm just sharing a trend that has been consistent in my experience. And I'm not even talking about all black people; just ghetto black people. I've never met a Jaydarius or a Purity from a middle-class black home.

>Ashkenazi Jews with almost all Eastern European blood aren't white
They are at least as white and ethnically European as Italians or Greeks. Just because you're mad that they run your entertainment and banks doesn't mean they are suddenly Arabs again. You won't find many Sephardic Arab Jews as celebrities in Western media.

Italians and Greeks aren't white

If that's your opinion, then fine.
But when you look at an Ashkenazi Jew, despite their community's claim that they are from the "holy land", you are looking at 90+% blood from the Polish/Ukranian area.

Benjamin Netanyahu is nearly as white as Gweneth Paltrow and her kid, Apple.

Maybe you should name them fuck and off.

t. Jamalia Somalia Zimbabwe Jackson

Ooh, this is an even better idea than Anyone would love to fuck Fuck. And they'd love for Off to get them off.

Slavs aren't white either

Ok then. I suppose, by your pure Aryan definition of white, then Jews aren't white.

But most people who see someone from Poland are going to see a white person in their own eyes. Most people who cry about there not being enough non-White people in X business or X entertainment awards aren't going to stop just because there are people from the Ukraine there.

eck, this:
was meant to reply to this:
No, not only white celebrities name their kids stupid names. And no, white celebrities do not represent all white people.

But, given the naming trends, it doesn't seem likely that a baked good name would be the name of a black kid. Even if black people often name their kids weird names, it probably wouldn't be Pumpkin Cake or Pound Cake.

Would more likely be skittles or Kool aid than cake

kek

In tribute to the great Civil Rights figure, I'm going to name my kid
>Trayvon Arizona Iced Tea Franklin

I went to high school with a girl named LeDiamond Brace Lett

Don't forget that one black chick on Family Feud whose name was Punkin and referred to it "like the Halloween."

So the only thing that makes OP white is the fact he can actually spell.

Haha, let me guess - she was extremely classy, right?

That's hilarious. I never caught that episode.

/mlp/ here, those names are spot on.

whats your name senpai?

You could probobly name then Hillary and bill, I bet those names are really popular kids names right now.

Nah familia, flurry heart and nyx would probably be more popular

>>Pound Cake Johnson
I'm stealing that

Why are the stealth threads always made on Veeky Forums?

what's a stealth thread?

OP posts about MLP in such way that it seems like he talks about something else.
Although this time it's painfully obvious with the names.

Ah, I didn't realize that happens.
Never actually seen an episode of MLP.

OP, what's the point? I'm not trying to argue you here, I'd just like to know - what do you get out of sneakily posting about your cartoon on Veeky Forums?

trips don't lie.

also I thought stealth pony was more of a /vp/ thing

I really don't know. Barneyfags do need to be killed though.

my theory is that its the same reason other boards here on Veeky Forums like to go to sites like tumblr and intentionally trigger femminazis and other SJWs.

Its just that /mlp/ knows that they can just as easially trigger people on Veeky Forums by doing something as simple as stealthily posting something mlp related in a way that for someone to claim its breaking rule 15 is to admit they know something about the fucking horse show.

Essentially it is a question of why does the troll troll the answer is most likely" For the Lulz"

Implying they are your kids carrot cuck.

>I bet Arceus would make a great rapist
This doesn't even need to be MLP related to be kek worthy.

I ragequit watching the show after season 3. Has it become better?
Be honest, no fanboy bullshit

[spoiler]Season 4 was ok. Season 5 was really good. Like, pre-season 3 levels of good. Then season 6 happened and it's bad.[/spoiler]

needs a official sounding name, just nick name them that.

Right now it's a shitshow (hue) run by a manbaby.

So just know if you ever pick it back up, there's plenty more rage waiting in store.

Season 3 is the lowest point of the show, it's been getting better. The latter seasons are mixed, some great episodes, some really awful, but mostly pretty good.

>this thread
Has barneyfag shown up yet?

4 was good, 5 was pretty great. After that, Larson and McCarthy left the show, and despite all their failings, they were leagues better than the new writers, because 6 is pretty bad.

Also as others have said the new guy who's in charge of things is a massive faggot.

>Barney
>good
>at all
Fucking hang yourselves, degenerate

No u

It's a children's show. You're telling me full grown "adults" watch that shit?

Unfortunately, yes.

Barney is always shit, so no surprise.

But Barney is never good.

I guess you and the wifey are in the heavy department. So, kids name that would be appropriate: Tonsy and Flopsy,