OK enough with the fucking meme coins. I unironically have 100k in cash. How do I make it into 5 million? Please help me

OK enough with the fucking meme coins. I unironically have 100k in cash. How do I make it into 5 million? Please help me

All in link

fuck off nigger

Nano
Eth
Decred
Eos
Tron

Icx

I should have been more clear. BUSINESS IDEAS NOT INVOLVING CRYPTO

Leave, now.

>LOL

fuck you

>the absolute state

Buy a dropshitting store on flippa and enjoy being rich.

Pay women to give blowjobs. You pay them $10 ($30 for owo with cim), however you get paid $20/$50 for the transaction.

Stay poor faggot. I tried to help you.

invest in a small class or something to help you lrn2read the stock market
then, invest in stocks 2 make dosh ezpzlmnsqz

but is there anything a class can teach that youtube cant? Ive been very fortunate to make most of my 100k from crypto and now i want to transition to more traditional methods of making money but i am not smart enough to figure out how

Long gold

nano: gay
Eth: not bad
decred: super gay
eos: ???
tron: kys

You’re retarded

cardano

how do you mean?

give to me friend i help much money yes yes easy

ETH XMR ENG NANO AMB/NULS
Bluechip, privacy, privacy protocols, normies, and moonshoots. I'd include VEN but im no longer confident in their long term gains but I do feel a supply chain solution belongs in a mature portfolio, so take your pick among them. Also I can't stress enough not to underestimate the power of norman money and NANO is the safe bet there. Wait a couple years and you're golden

This is Veeky Forums

Fake yeezys snackers

After lurking for about a month now, I kinda realized that biz is 50% shillz, and 50% people who don't know jack shit about making money. And if they DID know, they wouldn't tell anybody. Legit, Veeky Forums is almost as retarded as /pol/... not quite there though, because /pol/ is fucking cancer

just learn to daytrade.. save 50k to make yourself feel better and use 1k for awhile to learn how to daytrade.. no luck required and you can make money in a crash or with stock or any other speculative market