Why are Europeans so obsessed with American cuisine?

Why are Europeans so obsessed with American cuisine?

>American cuisine
Kind of an oxymoron there, fatty.
t. Texas.

The same reason 6th grade boys pull the hair of the girl they have a crush on.

This

They're not. You are.

Internet celebrity alert

American cuisine? Like what? Can you name an example that we Europeans are obsessed with?

As a German I can surely say that around here everyone is always going apeshit about Mediterranean cuisine, but American? No.

>Mediterranean
This..

'American cuisine' has no existence/influence in europe (some food trucks here and there now that's all... )
And Burgers are not 'cuisine' desu

not sure

we just wonder how you people are still alive

lmao yo euros ar jelious of USA lol thay hate that we'z always mackin more dollars and scents than them haha it minds me of how'z euro tries to tak offer world in ww2 and i member americas came over and stops them lmao ands now thay always mad cuz we'z won the planet wars

Pretty much every year on the various cooking shows like GGBO, GIBO, MKR, etc there is at least one group or person who make tons of American foods. Just this last week on MKR there was a group that cooked American food the whole time. There are also a number of american or american inspired restaurants that a pretty popular.

>GGBO
>GIBO
>MKR

???

jesus just shut the fuck up you cringy mongoloid

not even american

Don't talk to him like that who are you even?

It's fascinating. Imagine you're from a place where most of what you eat is rooted in a tradition not just hundreds, but thousands of years in the making. Then you look at the US, which is a titan in both geopolitics and popular culture. And what are they eating? It seems like it's mostly grim products of 20th Century food science labs. We're talking about a particularly wealthy, powerful country, and it does seem a little shocking that so many of its population eats what seems like such poor quality food. But it's really, really cheap.

Evidence, son. Where's the evidence for your claim?

fucking acronyms

i think you are missing the question
usually in Veeky Forums threads, people get butthurt and won't shut the fuck up about american food
thats what he meant by obsessed

They want to be American.

It's the reason they mimic every part of our culture.

Now we just miss the easy availability to guns, so we can shoot everybody around us, the extreme obesity, huge amount of people in prisons.
Mimic my sweet ass.

>our culture.
Europe came first.

Why so salty?

If you are saying your country doesn't follow our culture, you are a liar. Plain and simple.

Fuck off.

My mistake.
Not everyone lives on the internet.

No, to some extent we do. Movies, music... what else?
Probably some delusional teens think the world of that.

Then were is proofs :DDD that they are indeed european? AFAIK only /int/ and /pol/ have flags.

Politics as well cunty mctriggered. Every country follows our politics, forever, till the end of time.

Got it, fuckface?

Yeah, and what an uproarious laugh it's giving us all. The epitome of amerilard chicanery and bufoonery.

Damn I am just raking up (you)s in this thread.

Thanks blumpkin :^)

>8242778

No, thank (you)

>american cuisine

No they don't. The main characters in the elections perhaps, but I doubt people could tell you who their running mates are, or the other people in positions of power.

The main characters in the election is enough to prove the point. Don't need anything else, forever, until the universe collapses you have proven my point and will die knowing that you are wrong infinity times 10. Okay fuckkkkerrr??

I know you fuckers love American Breakfast. Don't act like you don't.

All the refugees refusing to assimilate are reminding them that their food and culture are shit.

Where as in 'murica we simply absorb.

It won't be long until we see frozen kebab next to the hot pockets and frozen burritos.

Europeans are jealous they will never be relevant on the world stage again. They had to Voltron up with the EU to try and garner a bit of respect from the world community and still nobody gives a shit about them.