Veeky Forums will insist that white males are smarter

Veeky Forums will insist that white males are smarter

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting what degrees?

Nice. Time to get back all the welfare checks, government aids, affirmative action jobs and remove minority quotas :^)

Are whites considered animals ?

>more black people enrolled than white people

Hmm... I wonder how that could possibly be!

Anyway, shouldn't this be on /pol/?

He's been spamming these threads on /pol/ already

>what is affirmative action
0/10 bait, made me respond though.

>going on /pol/
>ever
Please stay there, and take this nigger apologist while you're at it

What do you have against /pol/?

>nigger apologist
Sounds like you'd fit right in.

The most educated group of people in the US are Nigerians.

>enrollment
now check graduation rates

He dreams of white genocide

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

fucking LMAO

> What do you have against /pol/?
No rigor

checked :^)

wft, democrats told me society and academia are racist tho

>Veeky Forums will insist that white males are smarter
No, that would be /pol/

Fuck affirmative action

Oh, also

>hispanic and white getting shafted
I get the feeling this picture grossly misrepresented the study. They most likely read it in a wrong fashion.

>based Lyndon B Johnson
If only he were alive today :'(

What's actually happening is that more women/minorities are enrolling and graduating from university but in particular they're enrolling and graduating from humanities programs.

On the other hand the people enrolling and graduating from the more lucrative fields (eg. STEM) are predominantly white male (especially the T and E portions of STEM, less so for S and M).

This means that one might see a lot of arguments and statistics that on the surface look like they're talking about the same group of people but drawing entirely different conclusions but in actuality they're talking about slightly different groups of people.

He makes a good point though. No affirmative action is like dropping someone into a losing game of Monopoly and pretending they have a fair shot.

Affirmative action is taking away opportunities from poor young white (and Asian) men and giving them to young women and minorities. The people being disadvantage had no part in the oppression of minorities, but they pay the price for those that did.

It's absolute bullshit.

>affirmative_action.jpg

>more minorities are graduating
ooooh boy you couldn't be further off the mark women are, though

>No affirmative action is like dropping someone into a losing game of Monopoly and pretending they have a fair shot.
>I can know someone is disadvantage because of their skin color
fucking kek
if you really care about that, then measure socioeconomic status, not fucking race, you retard

how does affirmative action correct for legitimate genetic differences between races?