Are there any other actually spicy "spicy pickles" from larger brands aside from Claussen?

Are there any other actually spicy "spicy pickles" from larger brands aside from Claussen?

>buy other pickles
>put chili flakes in
>wow

I think vaslavic or whatever they are called has tobassco pickles.

MAKE YOUR OWN!

Just follow a regular dill recipe and add a SHIT TON of spicy korean flkaes.

Works EVERY TIME!

Kekd

>chili flakes

Ew.

FLAVOURTOWN INTENSIFIES

>spicy korean flkaes.

Should I just walk up to a Korean and start shaving flakes off them?

xD upvoted!

I didn't know they had a hot & spicy version. Must get.

Alton Brown did a pickles episode where he used baby carrots instead of pickles and dropped hot peppers in there. Called them firecrackers. Is this basically the same thing you get at Mexican places that have carrots and jalapeƱos together? Either way I'd get a jar of I saw it at the grocery store

>used pickles
I meant cucumbers

Its gotta be a spicy korean dumb ass. Since you're new to this I'll give you some sage advice. If the Korean doesn't give you a stiffy in your pants just from looking at them they aren't hot enough to use.

Huh?

They're actually pretty spicy. I bought them thinking they would be "spicy" but I ate 3 (though mine were thin spears and not big like OP pic) and my mouth burned for 15 minutes.

These and they actually have a good kick to them.

Mt Olive and Vlasic have hot n spicy variants

The Vlasic ones aren't spicy and most taste really bizarre, unfortunately. The "Zesty" Vlasic is a good base for just tossing in some chopped hot peppers into the jar though.

Pickled cucumbers are usually a gross soggy mess. They can be ok as a gherkin but I wish I could find some pickled carrots or something at my super market instead of cucumbers, peppers, and olives.

I don't know if these are a larger brand or just popular in my region but they are fabulous

Make your own. I make ghost pepper/dill. better and cheaper than store bought

Claussen Hot & Spicy pickles are really unpleasant. Not because of the heat, but because the heat doesn't hit your tongue or mouth very much, it's mainly concentrated in your throat. They made me feel like I drank watered down acid, whereas my tongue only had a bit of a tingle.

>Pickled cucumbers
I don't think I have ever once seen somebody refer to a pickle as a "pickled cucumber"
I know that's what it is but it's just fuckin weird to see.

Also stop buying pre-cut pickles, if you buy them whole they stay nice and crunchy

you forgot
>wait for a month

fucking retard

had, is dank

objectively superior choice here