What's the science behind humans hating fecal matter?

I mean if you really think about it; feces is just food that's been ripped of all its nutrients passing through your body, nothing disgusting about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AvB0q3mg4sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgust prevents you from eating your own shit. It seems to be effective.

I think it has something to do with epigenetics

Watch this video:
youtu.be/AvB0q3mg4sQ

It offers no nutritional value, it should be disgusting

Shit isn't just food whose nutrients have magically disappeared, it's food that has been kept in a warm and moist place for at least a day and underwent chemical reactions aided by bacteria and acids that have changed its molecular structure. By the time you take a dump it's riddled with bacteria from your intestine and poisonous.
Here's a fun experiment: Sew your asshole shut, hook yourself up to an IV with saline / glucose solution and stop eating. What do you think will happen?

Ok

This really made me think.

you dont need to sew your ass shut. under those conditions, you simply wont shit.

>you simply wont shit.
Wrong, there will still be what you last ate left in your body, which is the whole point of this: Keeping SOME fecal matter in the body without "overfilling" and dying from a ruptured intestine or something.

What is the evolutionary advantage of having a scat fetish, and why is it so common in Germans?

Dogs and pigs eat their own shit though.

Youd still shit small poops. A good portion of your poops are old blood cells being discarded.

Don't worry your mom doesn't think you're disgusting, you little piece of shit.

Different animals, different evolutionary tree, different modus operandi. What's your point?

>implying all human behaviours serve an evolutionary advantage

Scat fetishes are a mistake, not an advantage

Think that one out again
Close inspection of the feces allows a person to quickly assess one's health. The fetish grows from there, but not being disgusted by poop can be a net advantage, especially when parents deal with their offspring

>Close inspection of the feces allows a person to quickly assess one's health.
But we only know that now, thanks to modern medicine.

And we only discovered the curative and psychoactive effects of plants thanks to modern medecine ? Our ancestors were far from dumb, they knew about tobacco or curare-dipped arrows. There's a reason they survived as hunter-gatherers, their instincts and heuristics were pretty sharp.. we wouldn't be here otherwise

I see your point. It's possible we've developed intuitive insight to deduce our health based on the color of our poop. I still fail to see how that could lead to scatfetish?

Think apophenia, or drug addiction. Some positive evolutionary traits get out of control when you have them facing a different environment the psyche hasn't adapted to.

How does it lead to a fetish ? That's a mental health question, you could talk about narcissistic regression or anal-sadistic stage, but that's psychoanalysis and Veeky Forums no likey

Can confirm. I once fasted from solid food for two weeks for the lulzy, and by the end of it was still passing tiny cat turds about once a day or so.

>on the internet none knows you're a cat

>but that's psychoanalysis and Veeky Forums no likey
I don't really mind it, though I would prefer a more biologically based analysis.

For example, some people hypothesis that the reason why homosexuality is prevalent, even though it's an evolutionary dead end, is because of specific genes. These genes that cause a man to become gay, also make his sister(s) more fertile(they are found in them as well). The sisters have more children, and the gay person will contribute to help raise them, since he hasn't got children of his own.

>famine victims magically got a better cardiovascular system

No, it's just because the weak ones died.

kys you mentally ill scat faggot.

Your shit are 50% bacteria by weight, contain a whole fucking shitload of toxins and ARE LITERALLY DEADLY

People that used to touch and eat fecal matter died. Ever since we were monkey.

And mentally ill faggots like you still die and everyone is happy about it.

or a mosquito.

Please don't tell me you're one of those anons from that thread where everyone has some kind of connection with the mosquito

If a biological impulse is strong enough, it will always find a way to express itself socially/psychologically, so it's only one step off.
The guy who mentioned Germany does have a point: You could correlate the way parents praise their children for defecating when they're young ( Meaning they're in good health and they're weaning ) and the fact that Germany is a major exporter of goods.. Not a great explanation but still kinda relevant

The mosquito has a friends' list of over 9000. Don't be mad you aren't on it.

I like how there's a conspiracy about our group, and we've only created it today.

They have the immune system to not get sick/die from it.The whole aversion from decaying/rotting matter is evolutionary.Just slowly eraded from the genepool.

>People that used to touch and eat fecal matter died.

We all die at some point. I ate shit and boogers for over 10 years and I'm still alive and healthy, unlike you beta virgin.

the stank

>I ate shit and boogers for over 10 years

Fetishes are just sexual associations. The mechanic of sexual instinct works by finding certain stimuli and associating it with sexual pleasure. Sometimes this process happens in an usual way, and you get stuff like scat fetishes. This is why there are so many fetishes and why there are so many weird, personal ones.

Sexual fetish is a result of your brain connecting dots from life to desire.

stop posting this alien looking nigga jesus fucking christ

>smelly heap of toxins, useless waste products, and disease
>nothing disgusting about that