Chainlink will fail because the net is cast too wide...

Chainlink will fail because the net is cast too wide. Do you really think a single platform will integrate all of these things? Even more importantly, do you really think it's necessary?

Blockchain is sick technology by ITSELF, you don't need a fucking link to other infrastructures. If anyone else does want a link, they'll make their own because it'll be more appropriate for a specific application.

Inb4
>Kys
>But muh oracle's

Do yourself a favor and don't listen to the meme. Lots of people have heavy bags in this shit, which is why it became a meme in the first place.

It's not integrating all of those things... It is providing a platform for all those to integrate on if they choose.

0/10 FUD

Chainlink $1000 eoy

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold
and we trade with other shitcoins
but the link stays
I have my link just sitting on my ledger
not on binance to be daytraded
We will make it user.
I believed the fud last year with ans
I still kick myself over that
Not this time

Do I think it's really necessary to build a bridge for smart contracts to access off-chain data in a fashion that keeps their trustless ecosystem intact? Yes... and if you think that's casting a wide net, you're deluded. It's more like casting a small handheld net that can catch every fish in the ocean.

Exactly but who the fuck is gonna care or use that platform?

They're gonna have to learn a new system, learn how to use the platform, probably pay for help in incorporating the platform, etc.

No, they won't do that.

Chainlink $2 end of year because it will follow general crypto up trend.

>who the fuck is gonna care or use that platform?

you realize link is literally an adapter that allows companies to use their legacy systems w/ blockchain instead of having to migrate all of their data onto a blockchain right? It literally keeps them from having to use a new platform, kek.

Agreed bro. Don't buy

Is there anything sadder than bad effortfud

damn, you know your shit. I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

No, chain link is an idea that wants to be that adapter. If anyone wants to connect to the blockchain, they're gonna do it in their OWN UNIQUE way, because that's more efficient for any specific application.

Chain link will force them to abide by certain protocols, i.e. it will only bring limitations and be a total mess

OP your post is not decentralized. kys

>Etherium will fail because the net is cast too wide
>Do you really think they will be able to make all those different coins?
It's decentralized. That means that the people running oracles will be writing the smart contract specialization. It's totally possible, and if you are just FUDing to pick up more Link then you might as well stop because that ship has sailed. Fake FUD to show how bullet proof the project is (like this, I hope), is totally fine though.

loving the fud man, keep it up, show these linkies just how stinky they are

Wisdom.
>241241
Nice.

>their OWN UNIQUE way

kek. C'mon user, this is bottom-tier FUD. People aren't developing decentralized dApps just to shoot themselves in the foot by integrating their own centralized oracle solution instead of using an established trustless protocol.

This is so poorly thought out it's hardly worth responding to. This is the best you're going to get from me.

Witnessed.

ouch... that's painful and you're clueless.

>222

Fuck it I'm buying more

wonder where that guy is now...

No it will fail because it is a scam. 32m ico. No staff hires. What is Sergey doing with the capital other than getting fatter on fast food?

tfw that guy probably sold at $10