In 1998 the world was changed forever, when McDonalds first sold their Chicken Selects...

In 1998 the world was changed forever, when McDonalds first sold their Chicken Selects....delicious top notch breaded chicken breast renders of the highest order, for chicken strip lovers, this was an important date. Most of us will remember them from when they came back in 2003 and remained on the menu for a decade

These Selects were so succulent and juicy and perfectly breaded that many fell into a love afair with them, deeming them the greatest achievement in tender history, this thread is for Chicken Selects from McDonalds

Actually, they originally came with large amounts of gristle.

They did near the end, too. It was like 70% hard breading 30% gristle

I only ever had Chicken Selects that were absolutely delicious

They were delicious in the middle period

They were so bad, dude.

Driest tendies on the market by far.

Have you gotten Jack in the Box's tendies?
Horrendous

They were the best thing McDonald's had, though. Which isn't saying much, but better than a greasy shitty burger

Kfc makes objectively the best tendies

FOR ME

Still sell these in the UK

Chesters does the best.
So juicy when fresh, and they even come with jojos.

I bought some once and they were hard as a rock.

Me and you are probably the only people on here who know what Chesters and jojos are.

IT IS

Fuck off manchild. If you're going to eat food for 5 year olds at least do it right and get it from a non fast food establishment that does not fucking suck dick. That shit is not even actual chicken tenders/fillets it's blended shit parts of chicken, chemically altered, flash frozen and then deep fried. I love to have chicken strips/fries when I am wasted at the pub or something but please faggot stop memeing this shit

>That shit is not even actual chicken tenders/fillets it's blended shit parts of chicken

Found the retard. Go back to your blog about how Lady Gaga is an evil witch with magic powers working for the loomernaughty

You still get them in the UK

Best drunken snack

>pickles
>sesame seeds
>mcchicken

Both a shame and a blessing.

Way too dry and always had way too much breading. They sucked.

Why are you describing chicken nuggers like you're Patrick tucking Bateman

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME

1998?

I thought it was like mid 2000s

>thinking mcdonalds tendies are the same you would get from a nice mom and pop place or make yourself with fresh chicken

They are cheap for a reason.

They're still have them at the McDonald's near me. Is it just unsold inventory?

The Chicken Selects were a little too "new wave" for my taste, but when McDonalds came out with the mcChicken in 1980, they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole sandwich has a crisp, clear taste and a sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the patty a big boost.

But there's hundreds of independent chicken shops owned by hardworking brown people in any square mile of the UK
Why would you choose the more expensive Mickey Dee's?

That said, you are far more likely to see a fight at 2AM in McDs than in "Empire Chicken" for some reason

>Is it just unsold inventory?
Certainly not
Where do you live?

We had these at Australian McDonald's but they were called McDippers and they had honey mustard, plum and from memory one more sauce I can't remember. I only ever got the Honey Mustard.

I am clueless as to why they would have discontinued them.

Looks like Some ordered a Big Mac with McChicken patties substituted for the regular beef patties.

Not a bad idea.

Popeyes you moron.

is that a jojo reference?

Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself further.

Am I the only one who liked McDonald's pizzas?

What did they taste of?

I just miss them because I can't get bbq crispy snack wraps anymore.

food

Oh shit guys, we've got a connoisseur on our hands.

Never forget. I miss my childhood ;_;

Miss these.

Why did they have to go?