How do you even get started on this crypto trading stuff? Is there a quick rundown copypasta?

How do you even get started on this crypto trading stuff? Is there a quick rundown copypasta?

I just came into some money and was thinking about investing bit into crypto to diversify a little.

In exchange for your help, here's my best equivalent of a pink wojak.

Kys

Later.

step 1, watch cnbc videos with titles like "crypto 101"
step 2, order a compromised nano from ebay
step 3, kys

1. Open an account with Coinbase
2. Have a play with BTC or ETH
3. Have a play with your knob
4. Buy link

Oh and myetherwallet, binance and Trezor.

I’m kind

I helped an user out earlier and he was kind enough to use my binance referral. Here's the quick run down

Make account on coinbase and Buy eth. To transfer to binance. Make account at binance (use my referral to help a poorfag out 110$ invested) ref=25928015

Go to balances - ETH - deposit and copy that long code,
Go to coinbase - send - paste your key and your done. 10 mins later eth in binance and you can use the market for other coins

Fuck off. If you need Veeky Forums to tell you how to do this shit then you are too stupid for crypto. Figure it out on your own or get the fuck out.

I know that if a coin's gotten popular it's dead. Mostly just looking for shit that isn't BTC or ETH.

Is binance accepting new accounts again?

1 send fiat to gdax
2 send eth to binance
3 buy zcash
4 send to wallet
5 send a private transaction to a shielded address
6 only trade on DEXs

congrats, you now have a 50% advantage on your peers

deeplizard crypto youtube channel. watch the gdax playlist

Buy chainlink, wait for linkpool, stake it and wait until 2020. There. That's all you need to do. Don't get involved in crypto trading. It will drain you.

> Is there a quick rundown copypasta
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Control the British crown
>keep the metric system down
>keep Atlantis off the maps
>keep the martians under wraps
>hold back the electric car
>keep Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

I guess so if the person I referred to earlier was able to make an account.

thanks I needed that too

these sound like actual advice, thanks

>Is there a quick rundown copypasta?

>The year is 2025.

>I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock.
>I gave 0.000001 VIVID to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower all while caressing me and drooling at my Vivid wallet.They also came instantly afterseeing my balance.

>I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my VIVID)
and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without
me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim,
>I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back.
When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy,
which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Vivid wallet.
>I came, and transferred .00000000001 VIVID to each of the women.

bump for the great album

>>Control the British crown
>>keep the metric system down
>>keep Atlantis off the maps
>>keep the martians under wraps
>>hold back the electric car
>>keep Steve Gutenberg a star
kek

You got some money and want to lose it now? wtf.

>Learn to track the news.
>learn technicals on YouTube or babypips
>lurk biz
>buy coin when the bear market is over (not now)