When an Indian starts talking shit about how white people don't have food culture and how awesome Indian food is

>when an Indian starts talking shit about how white people don't have food culture and how awesome Indian food is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBnZM36tlDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When a Mexican starts talking shit about how white people don't have food culture and how awesome Mexican food is

Oh yeah bro tell me all about how your cunt considers a rolled up taco a completely whole new type of food like wow

Wow! Really makes you think.

>cherry picking this hard
mad cos some low tier guju fucked ur girl? cuck

Both of these shitposts are bottom tier bait. If you actually think this about either indian or mexican cuisine or that that texmex shit is what real mexicans eat you are truly disabled and beyond help

I bet you do pic related you fag

>Bottom tier bait

Well it caught you so that must make you a bottom feeder then eh m9?

Enjoy your bologna sandwich cleetus

>When a Japanese starts talking shit about how superior Nihon food and chefs are to the rest of the world

>nihon
IT'S NIP PIN YOU NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am a severely disabled bottom feeder and would appreciate it if you ablists wouldn't brainshame me

Fucking autocorrect. Anyways, its nippon not nihon. Normie scum.

pottery

>tfw to smart too use nippon over nihon

those be tor-tilllas

>NIP PIN

roflmao

White ppl just jelly cause this is all they got

Only Italians have good food, I think we can all agree on this

Brits do have some good things like fish and chips but the only thing British about that is that they eat it a lot, it's hardly unique to them

And sausage, thank white people for sausage

indian food is pretty good. im having a hard time finding why mexican food is decent tho

its all ceviche and tacho shit

Indian is only good in occasions. Id kill myself if I had to eat it everyday. They have no concept of subtly.

Mexican food is basic, but it's good because it's simple and tasty, same reason a nice cheeseburger is really good....literally anybody can make one, sure, but if you don't enjoy a good cheeseburger you're probably a liar or an asshole

because some of us like real vegetables with our pickles and relish.

>completely forgetting the French and Cajun/Creole cooking from white southerners

>Indian food
>The same bread cooked differently
>Meat or vegetables slathered in curry

>Mexican food
>Tortilla+Rice+Shredded meat

>Asian food
>Noodles
>Rice
>Maybe a sliver of meat in either

>European food
>Pastas
>Thick soups and stews
>Based sausages
>Fucking blood foods god damn
>s a n d w i c h e s

>US food
>Everything listed above but done shittily

>Canadian food
>Soggy fries slathered in gravy lmao so cultured xDDD

You could also put
>Canadian food
>Everything listed above but somehow done even worse than the US
and it'd still be correct.

ウィアブー消えろ。日本人いつも「にほん」って言う。自害やれ。

>why does X always say Y about white people
stop inventing boogeymen

Indian food needs to come with a goddamn manual.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBnZM36tlDY

not just italian, but also french, spanish, and a lot of german cuisine is great too.

Every single one of those is texmex

Thank China for your noodles, bro.

I hate this thread.

I hate you. Indian food is confusing as fuck. You get 12 tiny bowls filled with small amounts of food and have to somehow figure out what goes with what.

>Mexican
>No beans
It's like you're too stupid to be properly racist. Also lumping all of Europe into one... No one would want to be lumped with Eurocuck food from United Khalphate or Merkel Nazi land. Particularly based countries such as France, Spain and Italy.

>Merkel Nazi land
Speaking of people too stupid to be properly racist

nigga, its simple

1. Use bread to eat the dishes
2. put other sauces somewhere and dip in them

>no user, the green sauce goes with that dish
>no user, the red doesn't go with that
>no user...

I wish they gave a cheat sheet to us non-Indians.

fuck the haters man, watch Indian street food videos. They put green and red chutneys on fucking everything, seemingly at random.

I'm a white as fuck male, and I loooooove Indian food. Not butter chicken and naan bread, I like what I think is real indian food. Aloo tikki, masala dosa, Pav bhaji, dabeli....etc. The key that I see when eating indian is to just put whatever you want. Of course take suggestions but first thing I do when I go for thali is do a quick try of everything on its own, then do whatever I want. Indian food is god tier, and don't let people fuck that up for you.

Chutneys go with apps. Dry veggies/meats and thick curries with bread. Thin curries with rice. Yogurt as a palate cleanser.

people who try to tell you how to eat are so god damn pretentious

Not their fault the chefs are too retarded to make the food make sense.

>how awesome Indian food is

It is very awesome
It is also highly one dimensional

The worst is pretentious indian restaurants that think their common, street curry served in a pretty plate at "high end" places.

Indian food is shit food. good shit food, but shit food.

Know your place, handwipers.

This guy has to be just fucking with these people.

what i mean is just eat it however the fuck you want to and don't let someone whine if you use a fork or dip something the wrong way, boo hoo, it's all going to the same place in the end

Poo in loo

This is bait.

this is bait.

indian bread actualy has more veriaty than is presented here....you can make flat breads with chickpea and lentil flours, corn flour, rice flour, sorghum and millet flour etc...many of the alternative flours are also mixed with chopped vegitables and herbs....there is also the fluffy and multi layered paratha bread, crepe like dosas/utapams/hoppers, and steamed lace like string hoppers

also there are small roll like breads from the north and portugese style pav bread in goa

>literally 4 different looking flatbreads
>made with different recipes
>sometimes even with different flour

What the fuck is your point you assblasted subhuman

"India" is a very recent invention, it is literally made up of dozens of different cultures with different cuisines. Look up Mughal empire, Sikh empire and the creation of the modern nation state of India.

>inb4 poo in loo

I'm a central European

It is food. Put it into your mouth and chew.

>And sausage, thank white people for sausage
what? just about everybody invented sausage, its a fairly universal food....also the best sausage isnt even european, its thai(sai ua, a lemmongrass and chili laced sausage )

>Germany is somehow both
>A Nazi country and a liberal refugee haven
>Implying Germoney doesn't have the best bread, beer, sausage & pickled food in entire Europe

Pathetic