What will we eat in future? From tubes. Lab produced burgers. Veggies...

What will we eat in future? From tubes. Lab produced burgers. Veggies, because all animals died due to intolerance of antibiotics ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_error_probable)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterforce)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can see lab grown meat becoming desired, but you just know that the meat industry will lobby legislation against it.

Especially Tyson, the chicken company. Apparently they're some of the worst cunts ever.

I think lab-grown meat is absolutely the future. I love eating meat and have no moral qualms against it, but our current model of factory farming is just not sustainable long-term. As long as lab meat has the same taste and texture as normal meat, I'll be happy to eat it.

If black bean imitation burger patties become cheap, I'll buy them in a second.
They honestly taste better than hamburger patties, but the fucking kikes charge so much.
A good deal of vegan/vegetarian food is actually reasonably edible, but the fucking kikes try to strangle them for every penny. Sad.

I'll go vegan before I eat lab-produced meat and dairy. I like Middle Eastern vegetarian food like falafel, hummus, baba ghanoush, lentil soup, etc. Vegetable stir fries are good. Rice and beans as well.

The only thing I'll miss is yogurt, butter and cheese.

I agree, Donald

I think our diets will include more insects. We'll probably have some kind of GMO superbug whose body contains lots of protein and other nutrients. From that we'll make juices, meat substitutes, and probably fortify other processed foods with it.

At the same time, personal agriculture might be bigger as well. I imagine affordable, small indoor greenhouses designed for modified, rapid growth fruits and vegetables. It would have good climate control so we can eat what we want regardless of seasons.

I think we'll have butter, cheese, and yogurt for many years to come. Those are all pretty simple to produce and there are numerous mammals on this planet. Even if cow farming disappears, we'll find a way to make dairy products.

Tyson is a fantastic and ethical company.

Humans.

>nuclear weapons are a fantastic and ethical invention.

>weapons that have saved millions of lives are bad

>chickens are nuclear weapons are good

>find away

Goat, camel, horse and sheep milk and cheese currently exist in various nations and cultures and that is all i can think of off the top of my head.

It's already found.

Here you go loony tunes, save a few million lives by detonating one like this over your head.

More people would've died in the invasion than the nukes. Besides, the Americans needed to test out their shiny new toy and was at the perfect time to try it.

Surely if we have those animals we'd have cows, too. OP gave the hypothetical "all animals died". I think that was the line of reasoning for the user you're replying to.

Ultimately you're both right. Growing milk isn't the same environmental impact as growing meat. You get to reuse the cow and you don't need as many.

More soldiers, yes. Not civilians.

>From tubes
That shit tastes horrible,is expensive and looks disgusting

Incorrect. While much of the population was willing to take up arms and fight against the Americans those who were apprehensive or unwilling would have been drafted regardless leading to a military state for the sole preservation of the Japanese Empire at the cost of an incalculable amount of life and resources. We offered them surrender twice and it took two separate nuclear detonations to get them to understand the severity of carrying out a war of attrition.

Should have let the Russians have their way with them. Then they'd be begging for that bomb.

We are going to develop more ways to utilize the wide oceans that we have and develop massive fish, algae and seaweed farms.

Ultimately, land crops will be decreased -- at least, ones for human consumption.

Um...the Russians were nowhere near the Japanese at that time. Even once Germany fell the Russians had no intention of fighting in that front since the Chinese would have done that anyway. And even then the Koreans were too cucked to fight back and the Chinese all too happy to see us lose men to help in any way.

Hate to tell, you no amount of fantasized rationalisation will ever assuage your country's guilt or cover the egregious barbaric inhumanity exemplified by the instant obliteration of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in not one, but two cities. The shame will always rest on the head of the US like a giant mushroom cloud.

>innocent civilians
No such thing in a total war scenario.

As much I might agree, whats the difference when some invading force are killing equally 100ks either by means of dropping bombs or landforces. Civilians will die. That bomb just made things easier and faster.

The Japanese were gearing up for a scenario where an absurdly huge portion of the population was going to be killed, far more than the nuclear bomb droppings caused. Intelligence at the time also indicated that this was the course of action they would have taken, and judging from mass suicides that occured before American occupation of strategic islands, those who were unable or unwilling to fight would have voluntarily killed themselves to avoid a fate at the hands of the Americans.

It was far better than the firebombing at the time as well. If you ask me, the barbaric Japanese deserved it and it prevented a larger loss of human life.

Of course U.S.A. should shoulder the blame but I would never apologize for it. It was a necessary evil.

>innocent civilians
>Japs
Nah.

>suicides that occured before American occupation of strategic islands

Those were among the military which had been trained under rigorous bushido discipline, not civilians.

As far as US propaganda spewing that every civilian was ready to die for a lost cause, that is pure garbage. There was a large and growing anti-war movement documented in government papers both military and civilian, in Japan in 1945.

Lol, way to fail to prove that user is wrong. His argument is better than anything you've offered as to how it would have been better to invade. Nive strawman and emotionalism.

See . Also, learn to spell "naive" bumblefuck.

Except no. The bombs killed comparatively few people, the ecological effect far outweighed the loss of life compared to even the firebombings which occurred earlier in the war. If you think nukes are the worst just because they're nukes, you're as much of an ignorant hippy dipshit as you seem.

The estimates of 150,000 for Hiroshima and 75,000 for Nagasaki are considered extremely conservative by most scholars. True, firebombings killed similar numbers in a few instances. However, those nuclear weapons are nothing compared with the nuclear weapons that exist now. And you're correct that the environmental impact is far more damaging than firebombings, but that simply supports my argument of it being the greater evil.

Taking a moral position contrary to knuckle dragging Neanderthals does not automatically make one a "hippy," pissant.

Taking a moral position that holds very little merit simply because you want to oppose the evil nuclear weapons however, does make you a hippy. All in all, the bombings were bad, but a landwar would've been far worse both in death toll and in the final outcome. instead of Japan sans 2 cities, you'd have an America occupied Japan which may very well have suffered some severe atrocities by American soldiers embittered by the "sneak" attack at pearl harbor. I know quite a few people got shitcanned and had their long history of military service thrown out the window because scapegoats were needed. Wanna take a guess how their friends would've treated Japanese civilians?

>Veeky Forums: War and Strategy

t. Donnie Smith

>However, those nuclear weapons are nothing compared with the nuclear weapons that exist now.

1. Yields (as a trend) have decreed with improvements in rockery and missile accuracy. (Compare the CEP values with older weapons and new ones, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_error_probable)

2. Almost the entirety of both the US's and Russia's strategic weapons exist in such numbers for resilience (for when being attack) or first strike advantage (when attacking) as removal of your opponent's counterforce (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterforce) is key if you wish to mitigate damage to your own nation.

3. Targets have multiple warheads assigned to them, typically varying between 2-4 depending on the type of target.

4. If/When infrastructure is targeted, warheads are not aimed at the centre of the cites, but the actual infrastructure targets themselves.

lol I know right

isaac asimov had humans living in completely enclosed mega cities and eating almost nothing but genetically modified yeast, they even had an 85% fat strain used for industrial lubricant

'The caves of steel'
I often think of that, and how it might goes.

>landwar would've been far worse both in death toll and in the final outcome.

Pure speculation based on US propaganda to attempt to justify the unjustfiable.

>Japan occupied by Americans after the war

Hello, welcome to earth. That did happen, you ignorant Neanderthal.

The destructive power of nuclear weapons has increased dramatically unless you consider 50 megaton warheads less destructive than kiloton warheads.

>infrastructure is targeted not city centers

News flash, infrastructure is located within or near enough to city centers to have the entire city obliterated with the current strength warheads.

If you wish to make a point about nuclear weapons please open a thread on /k/ as this is not the board to discuss this. I will not continue this discussion on Veeky Forums.

Non-vegan here, I had vegan friends who took me to a vegan burger place where they have different versions of patties made from different materials and they're all SO FUCKING GOOD. So much fucking flavour god dayum. It's like cumming with your mouth.
I've yet to have a real burger that compares honestly, and I ate some relatively (to McDonalds) fancy burgers. I wish all burgers were vegan burgers.

>From different materials
Ehm food or stuff?

different assortments of beans and sprouts

Well, Japan should not have started the fucking war, you fucking dipshit.

they're really easy to make, user

black beans are like $0.3/lb

honestly I'd rather murder six billion people than eat the crap posted in this thread

3 examples of crap food posted in this thread, s'il vous plait.

lab grown meat, genetically modified yeast and insects.

I also eat seitan/tofu/tempeh pretty frequently and can tell you I would murder at least 3 billion people if I had to eat that shit all the time too, mademoiselle

Why even do insects? If we're doing genetic editing we might as well make super healthy bacteria and sell it as drinks or dry it up into a powder.

>This post brought to you by the Tyson corporation®

nice try jap scum, we all know who the real monsters were

That's obviously "nice" not naive. I'm tempted to believe you're trolling by thinking someone could mean "naive strawman"since it's nonsensical, but I think maybe it's just your poor judgment.

Those Fucking Kikes™, am I right?

Where can I get Kike brand food? Is it Kosher?

Yuck. Asians have pig noses and slant eyes and noodle dangle bodies.

BLERGH!