What's up co/ck/s, I'm pretty new to drinking and just came into a couple bottles of whiskey...

What's up co/ck/s, I'm pretty new to drinking and just came into a couple bottles of whiskey, and I'm wondering how good they are among other alcohols. They are Southern Comfort 70 Proof and Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

Also al/ck/ general thread

Southern Comfort is some good stuff. I find it very sweet for my taste. Personally, I like the scottish Islays more. Lagavulin is my jam.

Not bad OP but keep on experimenting and trying.

From OP

you're very welcome mate

personally I find bourbon to be poorly made. why buy swag when you can get chronic? I drink Irish and maybe it's just my family roots. try "Powers" whiskey. 25USD

things have gotten out of hand and i need to stop

That's a very nice collection m8. How much did those bottles of Pappy set you back?

Found them in buttholeville smalltown Denmark at a wine store. The guy had had them on the shelf for a few years. I offered to buy all of them for 500 dollars cash. Done deal he said. Spit in his hand and I shook it.

A fool that old man was. He's dead now of course.

Damn son

Poor old bastard.

Good for you though.

The dead don't know hurt, sonny.

Du er sikkert sjællænder

Det er jeg sikkert. Er ikke en af de der klamme jyder.

i need to thin down

space is running low

my liver can't keep up

does the snake drink with you?

Never cared for southern comfort, although I can appreciate some Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey.

>Ardbeg Uigeadail
Meine Neger!

Okay this is all well and good.... But why is nothing open? This couldnt have been one haul could it....

how's having a pet snake? been thinking about getting one. Are they high maintenance ?

Southern Comfort is good, never been a fan of bourbon.

Some nice things there.
Love the Hel & Verdoemenis and Pulteney.

When I open a beer I usually don't seal it again. It's usually consumed and the bottle is turned in for cash.

The whisky, rum, and cognac was one haul.

Very very low maintenance. Just gotta handle it every week for a little while so it stays relaxed when touched. Other than that, feed it a small mouse once every ten days, keep the tank clean, and keep fresh water. That's it.

Are you the opposite of me?

how much does a bottle of pappy cost now?

My liter of Southern Comfort was like $20