Why the hell cant white people cook. Like Jesus fuck learn to use some god damn spices n shit

Why the hell cant white people cook. Like Jesus fuck learn to use some god damn spices n shit.

doesnt look like any african cuisine

WE WUZ CHEFS &SHIET

My sides

#whitelivescantcook

No one is falling for this shit tier bair.

WE

Not all white people, only Americans can't cook. They're afraid of anything with flavor like chicken tenders, which is why they smother them with flavor cancelling white bread and mayo.

My golden baby boy Chef ramsay is white and he's the best cook in the world

dumbest meme but it still triggers me

putting a bunch of different powders on your food doesn't make you a chef

Never met a black person who ate anything but fast food, ramen noodles and other garbage.

I don't even dislike black people, but it's true.

But not doing it definitely makes you white

>I don't even dislike black people
Fuck off

Well slavery triggered me so deal with it.

>i'm totally not even a nigger
Fuck off

Your completely subjective anecdotal evidence sure conveniences me

>I don't even dislike..
>don't dislike
>I do not dislike
Fucking retard.

You are probably just unfamiliar with anything not purchased at 7-11 with an EBT card.

fuckign spillt my energy drink from TOP KEKKING so much KEK

you did good mein bruder
you did good

A valuable opinion from a gas station employee.

None of the black people I know use any spices beyond Lawry's Seasoning Saltâ„¢ and garlic powder. The occasional smattering of paprika on top of mayo-salads counts as a spice, I guess.

And most of the ones I know subsist on similar diets to what you mention. Black people buy jars of this and packets of that and boxes of the other rather than cook anything from scratch. The American Negro will eat chips and cookies all day and drink soda gallons at a time. Keisha will give her kids orange drink and call it juice. Unless the Rhonda in question is an old woman or foreign born, fresh fruit will seldom touch black lips in the US. "Salads" at Jerome Jones' family cook out swim in dressing or are some other foodstuff drowned in mayonnaise. And perhaps worse of all, precious little in the way of fresh veg ever manages to reach an African-American's dinner plate unless it's cabbage or collards fried in bacon grease (or stewed with smoked turkey for the "pork is evil" subset) or the occasional slice of tomato or leaf of lettuce on a take-out burger.

This is all fine in moderation, but black Americans have no concept of moderation whatsoever. Everything is go big or go home, including waist lines. Little wonder blacks are the fattest non-native race in the US.
But no one other than an American black person is allowed to point out these facts. And if a black person does, he's a self-hating negro. Fuck that.
>step 1: admit that there's a problem

>dude talking about black people being obese and totally ignoring whites
ya ok bud

fuck blacks heheheh

(you)

Yeah, because he's focusing on the problems with Blacks, not the problem with Whites. If you love them so much why don't you marry a nigger?

Just like the start of this thread