How was your Halloween, Veeky Forums?

How was your Halloween, Veeky Forums?

amazing, no one came except me

>WHO THE FUCK GAVE MY CHILD SOMETHING FOR FREE WHEN IT WASNT THE THING I DEMANDED FOR FREE?
Halloween is literally the worst holiday next to christmas

I went to a sake brewery for a tour/tasting and bought a new pair of sunglasses. Nobody came to my house because I live in a nice neighborhood on a hill and I didn't eat any candy because I'm not I child.

Yeah. Also she probably put that in there herself to get likes.

not that i really understand black """people""" but doesnt livid indicate something positive?

>and I didn't eat any candy because I'm not I child.

t. child

Don't worry, you'll grow out of your teen angst phase.

Livid means face flushed red in anger IIRC.

yeah but it makes no sense for her to use. How can a black person go red? Plus it could easily be a reversal or meaning

I've never heard anyone use livid to describe a state of mind other than furious anger.

Bought a ton of candy plus backup.
Shame we didn't get many trick-or-treaters.

>insults apes
>types like an ape and doesn't know what livid means

Our daughter (4) went as Donatello from TMNT and we had a great time. She got a pretty good haul of candy, which means we also got some decent candy. We were also given some mini bottles of alcohol as our "parent treats" from a few houses. So free candy and booze combined with family time = awesome. Plus we went to a fair before that and got to go to the petting zoo and ride some rides. I asked my Mom to hand out candy at our place and we got ZERO trick or treaters at our house. We usually go to the newer neighborhoods to trick or treat because our neighbors are all either old or think Halloween is only for devil worshippers (Yeah, we live in Texas).

>you'll grow out of your teen angst phase

You don't "grow back into" sugar, user.

>first year at new house
>buy 6 big bags of good quality stuff
>not a single trick-or-treater
>left most of it at work today

Should have asked the neighbors.

Yes, yes, you're totally a mature adult user. I really believe you.

I took mine to work, too.
Even though I bought a lot of my favorites... I don't need all that sugar.
At least the kids and drunk parents liked my decorations.

Behold, the intelligence of the average racist on display

She probably thought it was racist because somebody gave her kid food not candy, implying she couldn't feed her kid herself.

probably the same person who gave her the orange soda

went through 8 jumbo bags of candy.
It's like the kids suddenly broke the flood gates and there was a constant flood of children for hours.
Was total mayhem at my neck of the woods.

He means as slang you dumb fucking idiot

If there's nothing else in your life to indicate adulthood besides not eating candy, I feel bad for you. I imagine you take your coffee black and your whiskey neat too
Also,
>living in Japan

I heard somebody use it to describe liver pain before.
Yes, they were retarded.

bought a 500 piece bag, went through it all 1 piece per kid, still had some kids that didn't get any

What else could livid mean in this situation, ecstatic?

Pretty shit. Improved a viking costume into a zombie viking just in case trick or treaters came. Nobody came.

>I imagine you take your coffee black
I'm not him but what's wrong with taking your coffee black ? It tastes better, if you don't take it black you might as well buy the cheapest shit coffee available.
Though yeah, not eating candy because you're an adult is kind of a stupid thing.

Also, Halloween night was nice, I went out with friends whom I don't see often, drank some nice red wine (Labégorce 2012, not the most expensive and rare wine around since I'm not rich, but good nonetheless).
I kind of envy you in the US or Canada where Halloween is a thing.

Goddamn some of you are fucking stupid

High school ball & college ball not too far away....

Stop being triggered by the slank-eyrd, dog eating subhumans, and trashy, druggie whites whose ''''profession'''' is a cook, you fucking nigger.

domo arigato, noodle san

>roommate bought full fucking bars to hand out
>we didn't get a single trick or treater
Laughing all the way to the snickers bank

Trying way too hard my man

We don't celebrate it till November 11 over here in Holland. Something to do with Saint Maarten.

At what?

Not snickering?

>if you don't take it black you might as well buy the cheapest shit coffee available.
hmm, thought so.

what else do you not do that you must boast about?

7/10 candy tier

>being passive aggressive on Veeky Forums
SAY WHAT YOU MEAN, YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

>Raises shit about the ramen
>no one's saying anything about the Orange Fanta behind the ramen

kek

I bet you take dicks the same way you take your coffee. Some days I wish you coalburners just wouldn't come here