with my SPERM!...

when we BONED!...

with my DICK!...

in BED!

lol

Eggs are actually very healthy.

Cooked eggs are not unhealthy.

They contain plenty of cholesterol.

The WHO and your doctor will tell you not to eat more than one or two per day.

The "dude lifts lmao" people will tell you that it's OK to eat lard-fried bacon eggs exclusively, and they'll cite a shitty meta-analysis done by an undergrad.

You have to pick a side.

Cooked is fine, even if they're straight from the farm. Just don't take them raw unless it says "pasteurized" on the container.

This. Uncooked eggs may carry salmonella germs but they die when even half cooked.

Also avoid fake chinese eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tXUfxSwNUZU

My ass do say that they feel pretty good bouncing over my anus.

Wow what the fuck this is real

youtube.com/watch?v=u8I7wOmzDJs

Everything is fake in China

youtube.com/watch?v=9sET54nERZs

youtube.com/watch?v=D4seJXgJnn0

ROFL XD

yep, because choleresterol in your food goes straight to your veins, becoming blood cholesterol with no digestion or anything involved

there we go again...

that sounds hot.

Why would they be?

First video looks like an overripe melon. Second video isn't even Chinese, it's Korean. Maybe you should think a little bit before you parrot what some other idiot said you underage retard.

>The WHO and your doctor will tell you not to eat more than one or two per day.
Source? Wasn't there a difference between "bad" and "good" cholesterol? A few years ago they were recommending not the eat them because they are bad for you, now they are recommending the exact opposite.

did I hurt your chinese pride ? sorry

>isn't even Chinese, it's Korean. Maybe you should [mad things here]
U ARR ROOK ARIKE TO ME

Is this you javascript:quote('8245289');

Well, fuck you 4chins and you're quoting system.

Yes.

lulz

google.com/search?q=man co tf2

Eggs are great but they should only be eaten before bed, not in the morning, because your body processes the most cholesterol during sleep.

Also I've eaten 6 eggs a day as part of my dinner everyday for the last 5 years to no ill-effect.

Depends on what else is in your diet. Generally speaking, no. Are they healthy? That's trickier to answer.

There's not much evidence to suggest that eating them will do anything significantly bad to your body, and considering that you probably live in America like me, you're cramming much worse shit into your body on a daily basis.