Tfw too lazy to read

>tfw too lazy to read
>copy and paste the text in a text to speech program

anyone else here does this?

you are disgusting.

Sometimes I read along with the program

the american way.

What anime is that from?

No, I actually enjoy reading believe it or not.

Yondemasu Yo Azazel.

It's on the better side of the OK spectrum as far as post-200 animu go.

I've been watching FMA Brotherhood recently and it's been incredible, love it. I was gonna rewatxh Samurai Champloo and Welcome to the NHK as I haven't seen them in almost a decade.

But I'd like something as good as Brotherhood with great characters, story, etc.

Watch Monster, it's way better than all of that shit. Then watch Paranoia Agent because it's even better than Monster.

Fuck off

I hate reading to be honest, I just listen to audiobooks. Only read like 10 books in my life before I discovered audiobooks. Now I can literally go anything while "reading" books haha. I can cook, drive, exercise while "reading" a book haha. It's pretty gnarly.

Brotherhood is nice, I'll keep my recommendations short since this isn't /a/, but you'll be hard pressed to find shows as long running and as capable of expressing such a broad emotional spectrum though.

Black Lagoon - Crime drama/girls with guns, mostly about a band of modern pirates/smugglers off the coast of South East Asia.

City Hunter - Retro as hell, cheesy action show about a hitman/private eye who's an utter goon for a pretty girl.

FLCL - Surreal 6 episode OVA, metaphors about growing up and robots exploding outta kid's heads abound.

Dominion: Tank Police - exactly what it says on the tin, 1980's tank action and slapstick comedy with dark sci-fi backdrop.

Mushi-Shi - Surreal incredibly relaxing fantasy about a wanderer who deals with strange inhuman spirits called Mushi.

Something on this list will fit your tastes no matter what.

Seen them both, they are both great.

Good day to you as well.

Thanks, I will try Musashi again, for whatever reason I stopped a quarter into it. FLCL is among my favorites.

Your expression of disapproval compells me to continue as an expression of my utter disregard for your wishes.

Forgive me; for I am only human, and so I do the things that humans do.

Watch Birdy The Mighty: Decode user.
It's super-sci-fi with a girl from outer space who inhabits the body of a young man symbiotically, and changes place with him to fight crime.

It's somehow not remotely total trash based on the actual soundness of the execution.

FLCL a goat

>utter
kys
Fucking weeb would have shit prose.

What is the best TTS program? (text to speech)

Why type TTS and then type text to speech..?

because i wrote TTS without thinking that someone might not know what it stands for. Going back and editing it would take more time than simply putting it at the end. Of course, in explaining this I've wasted more time than I saved, but a good side consequence is that the thread is being bumped and I will have a higher chance of receiving an answer...

haha