Is this a worthwile read? Anyone have opinions on this book?

Is this a worthwile read? Anyone have opinions on this book?

no, bad

The title alone is laughable.

Isn't this the hard-gay self-help guide?

n-no...it's about gangs and what makes some males better than other males

Donovan is the leader of a homosexual biker gang. This is all the context you need going into the book..

It pretty much is. Donovan advocates for a more "masculine" brand of homosexuality he calls "androphilia" so low self-esteem nerds who want to feel like manly men guzzle his cum in the form of these books about "masculinity".

Shut the fuck up. This book has absolutely nothing to do with Donovan's pole smoking.

OP, I really enjoyed the book. Torrented it and was so impressed that I bought a physical copy as well as his A Sky Without Eagles.

It's a quick read too. I did it in an evening or two.

Try hard faggotry. Avoid.

Why do you need to be told how to be a man from some (faggy) book?

Wait...Jack Donovan is gay?

>single motherhood widespread
>media ridicules or vilifies masculinity
>social development impeded by various distractions

Yeah. Some people need a book, user. I have an incredible father whose guidance was more than adequate to help me develop into a decent man, but I still learned valuable things from this book.

He's not gay, he just fucks men.

He fucks men willingly and enjoys it. Does that make him gay? I'd argue yes.

He has sex with men but despises gay culture. Being gay is not just about sex or attraction. I consider myself a lot like Jack Donovan. I find masculinity beautiful and attractive. I spill my seed in other men but I would not consider myself gay.

Look up his YouTube videos for a better explanation.

Yes. He'd try to convince you otherwise because "gay" is a social label regarding a specific lifestyle with liberal connotations that he doenst ascribe to, but yes, he fucks dudes.

Go to bed, Jack.

He's got a terrible tribute site for Mishima set up, mostly for the reason he's a right wing homo

That's gay af
You 'mathc4mathc' types are so hilarious

sounds like you're just a self-hating gay

>I find masculinity beautiful and attractive.
you really think this is foreign to gay culture?

>you really think this is foreign to gay culture?
He certainly thinks it

You can expect a post with 'im attracted to MEN not women with penises' coming soon

I don't trust anything written by people who go against the order of nature and God.

what? the entire book is about going with nature

I liked some of it. He goes a bit too far into a blame game on feminists, though, instead of just realizing that people fight for what they see as their best interests. What I did like was that it tried to categorize a lot of the male status drive, which was nice, since I don't see much of that. I also liked reading something for a change that didn't have a male apologist theme. There are some problems with society and skyrocketing depression and anxiety rates, and a lot of them have to do with status and marketing, which he seems to touch on a bit.

>Jack Donovan
>Yukio Mishima
>Milo Greekopolous
>fascination with cuckoldry
>need for strong, male authority figures
>muscular, (mostly) naked men all over Nazi propaganda

Is there a strong correlation between homosexuality and far-right political views?

Assholes have defined nature to suit their interests sine time immemorial. If Veeky Forums were familiar with Christianity they would be able to spot the fakers. But they are not, so they can't.

It's called sexual insecurity. I bet they're all bottoms, too.

also forgot to mention a generally demeaning view of women

Venetian banking families used to only allow one sone to marry and the rest would be fad so the family fondo (fortune) would stay intact.

More generally, the oligarchical families have always held views that go against nature, mainly for reasons of "overpopulation."

It's called Gay Fascism and apparently is a recognized concept among people who think about queers a lot. Or used to be until anything gay became sacrosanct.

First, checked those double dubs.

Second, it's an obsession with, at the heart of it all, death in all its forms, including subjugation, sterility, orgiastic nonprocreative sex, the unleashing of man's inner impulses. Fascism is the death drive incarnate, so it makes sense that it would go hand in hand with homosexuality, itself the glorification of death: for (one), it is narcissistic: the man loves not the creature most unlike himself (woman), but closest to himself; two, it is necessarily sterile: it cannot lead to children. Fascism = homosexuality.

Might as well read Book of Pook

Absolutely yes.

It's a good read, it talks about how mass media and pop culture ridicules and paints down masculine things in a bad light

I remeber there's a part where he talks about who us males look up to fictional characters such as Aragorn because it's a reflection of how men would like to be instead of living in this shitty feminized society

I also liked where he talks about how men's fashion trends are now dictated by what women like instead of what men like... also he calls out faggots on their faggotry (albeit being a faggot himself)

it's very light reading, probs it will take you an afternoon to read it

this

>also he calls out faggots on their faggotry (albeit being a faggot himself)

He goes into this hardcore in Androphilia. It's an interesting read but you probably won't take much from it if you're not gay yourself.

what's wrong with that?

t. Jack

If you're sexually attracted to men then you are a homosexual.

Thank you for the obvious statement. I am not denying that I am a homosexual. I am denying that I'm gay. There's a difference.

that's just wordplay. you should have known how your post would be understood