Daily reminder that this project has some of the best potential crypto has ever seen

Daily reminder that this project has some of the best potential crypto has ever seen

You bought the dip, right user?

Yeah I bought the dip 10 dips ago. Fuck you pajeets.

Nah not really, getting removed exchange after exchange is not called potential :)

In b4 “muh link”

Try harder.

>implying the market didn't crash and bring down everything with it

How the fuck is this shitcoin any better than metamask?

>entirely different
DYOR

who is this nonsense for?
$ currency
comma decimal
some kind of tax called TVA

I don't pay developers from my mobile phone they invoice the business... accounts receivable pays them when the payment terms say to, they don't hit the snooze bar until they feel like it

I'm gonna ask my gf stacey to look this over before i invest

ehhh looks like shit to me

sage

I feel like this decimal point instead of a comma thing is a mandella effect, have literally never seen that shit in my life until recently

euros do that

it's just an interface for MEW ?

Shitcoin

>getting pajeets to do their work for 30 million worth of req
>unironically tanks the price of their own coin when pajeets cash out millions of req

Kek, that’s the weakest FUD of all

Try harder

>who is this nonsense for?
>$ currency
>comma decimal
>some kind of tax called TVA

>I don't pay developers from my mobile phone they invoice the business... accounts receivable pays them when the payment terms say to, they don't hit the snooze bar until they feel like it

>I'm gonna ask my gf stacey to look this over before i invest
TVA = VAT

I'd buy, but I'm waiting until after the token burn. I don't want to take the 2% chance that they burn my tokens, it's just not a risk I'm willing to take atm. Good on you holders though.

Just dumbass euros who don't know when to use a coma or when to use a decimal

REQ bagholders getting increasingly desperate by the day roflmao

What a graph, demand looks different.
That said it may go up to 50 cent to dump again.

>dumbass euros

Without us ‘dumbass euros’ your dumbass country wouldn’t even exist.

i see so many req threads everyday
i literally never read them. i read this one though
but what im saying is ill never buy this shitcoin because the holders seem so desperate but there's actually nothing noteworthy about it except "muh paypal but on the blockchain"

It’s actually so much more than just ‘PayPal on the blockchain’. This is actually just one small part of what REQ aims to accomplish. But I agree, the REQ ‘shill’ threads on Veeky Forums are weak. I would recommend you to look into it, it’s a very interesting project and cheap af atm.

>it's REQs fault it crashed
>not BTCs, who shits the whole market every week

Stop falling for baits Jesus Christ

What is Jesus Christ?

Some kike shitcoin.