Will you mention in your biography about your shitposting on this board...

Will you mention in your biography about your shitposting on this board, and the/lit/ influence on your way to become a succesful writer?

Why not?

I've been posting on Veeky Forums boards for 9 years or so.

go back to your containment board, dumb frog fuck

No.

Nope. Internet maybe Veeky Forums in specific no. You only ever waste my time and alternately palate my loneliness

Yes, and my countless hentai masturbation sessions. It's going to be very Knausgårdesque

If you only wasted time and it was an negligible about of time, then okay. Otherwise, that's just unauthentic.

Just because you can't imagine Veeky Forums as a vacuous waste of time doesn't mean it isn't

If you have to write your own biography, then you shouldn't have a biography written about you.

??
I didn't argue pro or contra it being a waste of time.
I'm saying that if you wasted a lot of time here, and if you thus absorbed it's culture and thinking, it's become part of the mosaic that makes up your character.
And unless you want to want an autobiography that's a Feynman'esque collection of stories about how glorious you are, you should include it Veeky Forums in your biography.

>Will you mention in your biography about your shitposting on this board

i dont shitpost

> the/lit/ influence on your way to become a succesful writer?

no, you shits had nothing to do with it.

If you want to appear "glorious", then mentioning Veeky Forums isn't the way to do it.

You act like Veeky Forums is a formative experience in some significant way that the broader internet isn't. All we're doing is stating our impressions about shit. It's just a coffee shop full of hentai.

I do in fact mention Veeky Forums in my memoir.

>writing a biography written about yourself
>writing it yourself
0/10 "epic fail." Henry James did it right, he burnt all of his letters. I'm going to delete my email accounts.

Which is exactly what I say.
????
?????????
Asshole.

I think it's more honest.

I will remember you guys. I will say a few words about this place and the influence of it on me throughout the years at the Nobel Prize Ceremony

I won't because I wouldn't like to attract newfags

The first page of my novel is "Dedicated to Anonymous. I'm never ever gonna give you up."

Rules 1 and 2 bro!!!

In a roundabout way this makes sense

This theory neglects the value of storytelling and literary ability though.