I never took high school seriously, especially math and now here I am struggling in college math

I never took high school seriously, especially math and now here I am struggling in college math.

I just learnt this today. Am I a lost cause?

I can't even take a fucking picture right

Somebody give me a (You) or I might just off myself

Improper swastika equals e to the power of electron.

I dunno, that looks pretty advanced to me.

just keep at it. the only thing you really need to know to do math is balancing an equation, once you have wrapped your head around that concept you can learn anything in math

thanks man

>Am I a lost cause?
Shut the fuck up and go learn your math.

No one is a lost cause just quitters, as someone who went back to school, just keep at it man and be patient.

Don't take this advice but a recent comp science graduate who earns 100k per year eloquently stated "college is not always about learning math as much as it is about learning to cheat at math"
Wolfram Alpha

>You are the faggot I teach in college algebra
Your teachers hate you

OP, I dropped out of high school at 16. Walked out in the middle of a basic geometry lesson. Am now 31 and studying to be an electrical engineer. Went through all of my remedial math classes, got A's in all of them. And now finishing up Calc 1. Should ace it, unless I massively fuck up at the last minute.

Just don't give yourself any excuses (like "I'm too old") and you'll be fine.

Your picture isn't even right. [math](-2^2) = -4 [/math]. But [math](-2)^2 =4[/math].

this

Note the parentheses, you silly genital wart.

Are you trying to tell me [math](-2^2) = 4[/math], because that's what's in the picture. I've flipped it for you in case you can't turn you're head.

>a negative times a negative equals you're HIV positive kys

No, (-2^2) = -(2^2) = -4 because of PEMDAS. Unless you put the multiplication by -1 first (as done with (-2)^2 = 4) using parenthesis you do the exponent first.

Look at the second equation

If you want us to explain to you what you're misunderstanding, you're going to have to explain what precisely you think is wrong with that equation.

That's some serious math nigga I can't even recognize the simbols

>[math]カ=\left(
\begin{matrix}
0 & e^- \\
e & 0
\end{matrix}\right)
[/math]
???

Oh well

10 years in the shame cubes

This is wrong.

-2^2 = -(2^2) = -(2 x 2) = -4