Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Just found out that my pupper is not long for this world. Thankfully i get to spend at least a few weeks with her until its time to put her down.
What should i make pupper for some of her last meals? Im thinking a steak would be good, but maybe I'm missing an obvious suggestion.

Thanks guys.

Just get it some good food from a good joint, like a good Italian place or something.

here's another older pic of the happy pup

I recommend a high carb diet as well as rich meats. Predatory animals don't taste very good usually, but it will taste better if you give it a lot of what it would eat in the wild.

Sorry to hear, OP. 10/10 pup

Really sorry to hear that man. Consider whatever her condition may be when preparing her last meal, she may have trouble eating a steak.

I don't get the attachment to pets that you know will die within your lifetime. It's like, why set yourself up for that?

Also do something that she's never been able to enjoy, because it would kill her? Like chocolate. I know if there was something that was supposedly good but I couldn't eat because it'd kill me, I'd want that for my last meal.

You've never had a pet?

steak, ice cream, bacon, pizza

all the stuff they normally beg for when you're eating

Well, you know the doggie, arent you supposed to know what it likes? Why ask us?
But buy some truffles and foie gras if that makes you happy.

I have and do but while I care for them I am emotionally detached.

it's kind of weird how you're trying to do something nice for an animal you're planning to kill soon.

Peanut butter, chicken, and tuna fish.

Nothing spicy, sugary or added salt. Any thing else they want. Meats, fish, rice and potatoes cooked in stock.

My deepest condolences. It's brutal I know. My dog in the pic is 17 and healthy, but I dread the near future.

Here's the pic

Those eyes, burns into my lifeless soul.

You can just say you have autism. It's easier and you don't come off as such a faggot.

a pat on the back
give him a piece of a slack

a doggy bone?
could be a telephone

the boy needs to rest
owner knows best

let the pupper lay
with some rare steaks in his tray

literally whatever she wants

good doggo

It's not like you want to kill it.
And euthanasia is usually better than letting it suffer.

looks like an amazing dog OP

They really are our best friends

As other anons have said steak or chicken, probably finely chopped. Obviously no spices and simple veggies

Pftt. Not some cheap steak. No way. Get kobe or waigu, the doggo deserves it.

Do you at least also support euthanasia for humans?

That dog doesn't look like it's dying, why kill him? He could live a few more yeas.

Sounds like a fun way to live your life.

It's ok to say you are a miserable autist

She developed a nail bed tumor, took her to the vet today for the scheduled amputation of the affected toe. Pre op blood work revealed concerning liver enzymes, ran xrays and she has a mass attached to her liver basically pushing other organs out of place. Im going to keep her comfy as possible and once she starts showing signs of pain and discomfort it will be time to go . The pictures are a few ueara old, although she looks pretty much the same with a little more grey on her face.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I appreciate the kind words and advice.

Cherish every day user, im serious

I get attached to people not animals. What are y'all, fucking furfags?

Did you have sexual intercourse with that animal?

It looks and acts exactly like mine. :(
I'm so sorry OP
Maybe a nice well cooked turkey leg since it's near Thanksgiving?
I'm sure she'll enjoy something she hasn't tried.

I can't believe this is the only person to mention chocolate.

Take her to the dog park and stuff her with chocolate cake. That way she gets to enjoy chocolate as well as making all the other dogs jealous.

I don't think chocolate is a good idea desu. She'll start hurting and feeling very ill a few hours or minutes after ingesting the chocolate so unless it's right before she gets put down then I don't recommend it.

t. muslim dog-hating faggot

give her chocolate and onions. think about it dogs and especially bitches always want what they cant have.

hope these doggos all runaway/get hit by a car. Veeky Forums is for Veeky Forumsats / Veeky Forumsots.

Your cum

Do you think if you raised two dogs at the same time, then killed and cooked one in secret, then fed part of it to the other dog, then showed the dog the food it ate came from the carcass of the cooked dog, it would have a severe reaction, such as vomiting like humans might do if they realized they ate a human friend?

>tfw your grandmother took you out to McDonalds after elementary school once and let you get an ice cream cone because your parents were going to tell you they were putting down your dog that day
>tfw you got sad and just sat by your sick dying doggo and gave her your ice cream
S-sorry for your loss OP. Get her a vanilla soft serve cone at McDonalds for me, she will love that shit.

Trips of death

It's a dog. A don't doesn't know it's about to die or understand the consequences it has on you or your family.

Do whatever makes you feel good.

OP, whatever you do feed him, please be mindful that rich human foods could give him a stomachache. You do not want his last hours on Earth to be spent in pain because of Mcdonalds, steak, or other fatty foods his system isn't used to. Sorry for your loss, I hope you can make the most of your remaining time with your friend. He looks like a good pupper.

My black lab has a lump that kept growing on her chest. The vet did a biopsy and said it was a harmless lipoma and that we can get it removed when it gets big and starts to bother her.

When we went back to the vet to get the surgery they basically said, oops it's cancer and your dog will probably be dead in 3-6 months.

Shes still alive after 8 months. But I would just advise everyone to ignore your vet if they say a growth is harmless. They were too stupid to get into med school and they can't be trusted.

Muhammad pls

it's better than a muslim-hating dog-faggot i suppose

no it's not, a muslim-hating dog-faggot sound awesome

My kitty just died after 17.5 years

My condolences OP. I know what it feels like to have to put down a dog, it hurts like a motherfucker. i'm deeply sorry

>i just noticed my typo

fuck me you're right that does sound awesome

Raw Hamburger
Doggos love that shit

Cheese, it's usually bad for them and made my brothers dog vomit, but he absolutely loved it

Aw man, that sucks. At least you get to spend that time though. My poor pup got some seizures one night, so I took her in to the vet. They said it wasn't a big deal, and they asked me if I wanted to see her before I went back home. I said no because I didn't want to upset her and cause another seizure, so I went home. She died before I saw her again, and I still feel bad.

Anyways something hearty and easy to break. Liver's a good one.

My doggo just died three months ago. 14 years, tough fighter.

Cherish and love your doggo man.

>"hahaha look at me I was so edgy! Am I cool now?! Hello?"

I feel for you, I really do. We lost the pupper that was raised together with the one in the pic 2 years ago this month and I was a wreck for two weeks, I kid you not. I' m sorry for your loss.

See . I'm so sorry for your pain. I know the pup had a great life but it doesn't help for me to say that to you now.

>tfw I've never had a pet
>tfw cry like a bitch watching people have to put down their dogs on youtube

Look up last days of oden on youtube if you want to cry like a bitch at work

I've had to have 2 put down after a long life together and I always remain in the room with them until it's done, tears streaming down my face in utter agony. And I'm a 6'3 masculine male. It's brutal.

Some chicken, rice, and maybe some gravy?

We gave mine loads of meat etc then a huge bowl of ice cream on his last night before we put him down :(

Onions and garlic

My Jack Russel had to get put down at 17. He was a fucking terminator his whole life then he started to fade really fast with heart problems. Here's a tip, if you ever find your dog laying there looking dead, slam the shit out of his chest a few times and he might come back. Happened with mine, but thats when you know he needs to be put down within a week probably, for it's own good.

Sure, no salt though, they absolutely don't need it.

Liverwurst and eggs
Peanutbutter
A cheeseburger, fries, and a little bit of a milkshake

Compared to humans, no pupper is long for this world. Feed her something she likes.

Yes actually

>not giving him some raw meat with a good marbling
Look dogs are animals and cooking food for them is a waste of time. I would just recommend you give him an assortment of fresh meats and maybe a nice bone for him to work on.

>love someone
>have them euthanized
Not long before we do it to our grannies

>That way she gets to enjoy chocolate as well as making all the other dogs jealous.

Sometimes user makes me feel great.

Better than wiping their shit covered asses while they ramble about incoherent shit for a year

what's her name, Veeky Forums?

this is scruffy. she lived to 14. shortly after i moved back home from university she stopped eating and smelled of bile. the last couple days of her life i managed to get her to eat a bit of rice pudding and all my toe and fingernails, which used to be her favourite treat.

i had to hold her paw still while the needle went in, so i felt her stiffen, go limp, stiffen again and then exhale finally as her brain died. my mum was hiding behind my back. then we shuffled out the back of the vets.

and now she's replaced with this piece of shit.