CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HUMAN EVOLUTION TO ME?

AT WHAT STAGE DID WE STOP BEING PRIMATES?

WHAT WAS IT LIKE FOR OUT ANCESTORS WITH SO MANY OTHER HUMANOIDS AROUND TRYING TO KILL THEM?

WERE TENSIONS BETWEEN THE HUMANOIDS AS TENSE AS THEY ARE TODAY?

WOULDN'T IT MAKE EVOLUTIONARY SENSE TO MURDER ALL FORMS OF LIFE THAT YOU AND YOUR SPECIES DONT DIRECTLY DEPEND ON FOR SURVIVAL AND SUSTENANCE?

IS IT TRUE THAT NEANDERTHALS SPOKE THEIR OWN LANGUAGES, WERE STRONGER THAN HOMO SAPIENS, AND PRACTICED RELIGION? IF THEY WERE SO SMART, WHY'D THOSE WHITE DEVILS LOSE?

WHAT QUALIFIES ONE TO BE CONSIDERED HUMAN? IF I WENT BACK IN TIME AND FUCKED A NEANDERTHAL OR HOMO ERECTUS, WOULD THAT BE BEASTIALITY?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I find it stranger that people hunt and kill each other? And especially after the Neolitithic revolution which should've been the start of an everlasting state of white peace between humans. Everyone can just gather food from earth and hunt animals. Yet, the route things took in the last thousand years is logically unexplainable for those of us who seek to explore the clothes of the truth.

So what exactly happened 10k years ago? Why do humans kill and enslave each other when they can help each other? Perhaps all humans are under mind control for some really twisted other worldly originated plan? This might actually be closer to the truth. And that's something most humans will just refuse to think about, and rule out immediatelly, when its actually a whole lot closer to logical explanation than anything else.

why are you screaming

people get into with one another over shit, then kill each other

fucking screamer, shouldn't get an answer, very rude.
Technically we're still primates and the fucking urge to scream out loud into the forest is still very active among some of us.

>WHAT QUALIFIES ONE TO BE CONSIDERED HUMAN? IF I WENT BACK IN TIME AND FUCKED A NEANDERTHAL OR HOMO ERECTUS, WOULD THAT BE BEASTIALITY?

yea but who would be considered the beast?

*into fights

Clearly something more happened than just evolution. There are too many unexplained bursts of advancement. It seems that when we think people were still hunter gatherers, they were much more advanced, and there is too much ancient technology that we don't understand yet. There is too much missing data to make a conclusion yet. In 50 or 100 years our present theories from today will look like flat earth theories.

Perhaps because there was no food for everyone and there was no human females for every human male? Which made the "losers" in question to go to extreme lenghts and forced the dominant males to kill in order to defend themselves?

Yes I think this can explain, but its difficult to know exactly the situation around 10k years ago. And needless to say its really hard to believe there wasn't at least some trees and grass where these humans lived.

If the Neanderthals were so smart, why'd they practice religion?

>> other humanoids
i guess it would feel similar to how you feel about races
>> extinction of neanderthals
i read they were heavili inbred because of small closed communities they lived in
>> bestiality
it probably happened, as much as i know, human evolution tree is more like entangled bush branches than neatly spread oak branches

sage because capslock
kill yourself

We still are.

No idea. They were probably mostly isolated otherwise they wouldn't drift significantly apart and be different humanoids and probably not all neighboring or intermingling populations were in conflict all the time.

Depends.

No. At some point those forms of life that you don't rely on are things that the things you rely on would rely on. You just don't know ahead of time what impact your destabilizing influence will have on your future wellbeing.

No idea, maybe, probably. A lot of different reasons that we don't know all about.

Taxonomy is arbitrary. The genus of homo might be a qualifier but as I said, arbitrary. There's also no real divider between us and the animal kingdom. As such the only proper dividing line is the biological concept of species. Can we fuck it and does it produce viable offspring?

We are still primates. Primate is an order, ranging from galagos to humans.

I think it was more territorial disputes than anything else. Besides, they had predatory cats and gigantic elephant relatives to deal with.

Depending on how you define "tensions" there are multiple answers. If you mean within a community, then no, we've gotten worse in that regard. If you mean isolated tribes, then yes, due to it being primarily territorial.

To destroy all forms of life that you don't directly depend on could upset the ecosystem. You destroy bees, no more pollen, no more produce.

Neanderthal language is debatable. Most think they had the capacity to speak proto-language, but didn't enough time to refine it. They were stockier and probably had more arm strength than modern man, while we have a more slender build.

On what makes humans "human," I'm not sure. I would think that erectus would be a half-and-half case, whereas Neanderthals and Denisovans would most likely be considered "human," albeit a very archaic form.

My mushrooms ware wrong at some point, I need to get more real mushrooms to share with others, to get time right so it wouldnt happen again.

Mushrooms ware raped so humans mushrooms wrong, not remembering they come from mushrooms...

DR. Much

The instinct of empathy normally only applies as far as the family. You can stretch it a bit to apply to a tribe, or tamed animals, and a bit further to apply to a network of tribes or a nation.

But the tribal instinct remains - it's "us" vs. "them" - and as soon as two such social entities interact, they become "them" to one another.

If you're lucky, the interaction will be relatively peaceful, and the definition of the family may even slightly extend (such as "western civilization") but if not, or if there's critical competition for resources involved, our survival and comfort always outweighs that of the other.

Conversely, in order to maintain that sense of family and superiority, further divisions of "us vs. them" will appear within networks of tribes and nations, and any sort of social network. These are usually less severe, but if the going gets tough, and there's competition of resources or power involved, it can easily turn into civil wars and things balkanize real fast.

Thus, human cooperation is tentative, at best, and conflicts invariable occur. The more alien and antagonistic two tribes are to one another, the less they perceive the other group as fellow humans.

Given how much interbreeding there apparently was, I suspect the neanderthals must have been able to speak the same languages as the sapiens and, at least sometimes, interact as members of their various tribes. Unless there was some sorta trendy game called "rape the neanderthal".

Though, after seeing the various artistic depictions of what we think neanderthals looked like, it still raises the question, "How could you fuck that!?"

Meh, cavemen will stick their dick in anything, I guess.

>still beleiving in this shit

If I'm not mistaken, the neanderthal DNA we have came from male neanderthals, not females. So it's more like they either raped our women, or the women went to them.

That makes more sense, I suppose...

...So they murder-fucked themselves out of existence?

Going off of all availible evidence, that seems very likely. That and they practiced ritual cannibalism.

>our women

what if you are only attracted to pretty girls cuz you were told to
like social pressure
and also romantic bullshit
like deep blue eyes
hearing about this just makes you attracted to it as well
but not because it has any merit on its own
you kust attached two concepts together and one (deep/espec deep blue) was pleasant
like the ocean
so you attach the pleasantness to another concept (smbd's eyes)
and it just propagates through society

Fugg. We rapebabies now

Other way round, I think: we have no male DNA from Neanderthals, only female.

Not conclusive. De-fleshing bones, even removing marrow, may not have been for food, but to prepare the bones for 'burial'.

First of all, STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS. It's just annoying.

This may interest you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

I'll answer some that I

Bleh, sorry. I accidentally hit send.

> IS IT TRUE THAT NEANDERTHALS SPOKE THEIR OWN LANGUAGES, WERE STRONGER THAN HOMO SAPIENS, AND PRACTICED RELIGION? IF THEY WERE SO SMART, WHY'D THOSE WHITE DEVILS LOSE?

The truth is, we really don't know. Linguists are actually pretty puzzled as to how and when languages began to form. Some linguists suggest that the first forms of language were humans trying to replicate the calls of animals. Then, they could communicate to each other what animal they were searching for.

> AT WHAT STAGE DID WE STOP BEING PRIMATES?

Evolution is gradual, so you can't just point at one point and say, "That is when we stopped being primates!" It happened over time.

> WHAT QUALIFIES ONE TO BE CONSIDERED HUMAN? IF I WENT BACK IN TIME AND FUCKED A NEANDERTHAL OR HOMO ERECTUS, WOULD THAT BE BEASTIALITY?

It's pretty obvious to tell a human from any other type of animal. Also, for the time travel thing, probably not. The different species of humanoids did have a lot of sex with each other, though.

I don't really know about the other questions. I did read once that, scientists actually don't know why the other species of humanoids went extinct. There are many theories, and you can research them on the internet. Hurray for the Information Age!

Take your /a/ll caps back to pedophile.