Where can you find the highest amount of fastfood calories per dollar spent in the US...

Where can you find the highest amount of fastfood calories per dollar spent in the US? Planning on doing a lazy & dirty bulk.

Decent taste and high protein content is a bonus ofc.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/arunmikkilineni/how-to-get-fat-without-spending-any-money?utm_term=.scvmO072Y#.kuZYlEwQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deep fried starch
>slathered in ranch and "cheese"
>topped with bacon
>~3$

McDouble is like 370 calories or something and it's been solidly on the dollar menu *as costing only a dollar* for ages now.

I highly doubt you can beat that ratio, plus it has a decent amount of protein bc of the two patt5ies.

I know its fucking Buzzfeed but 1 google search and they have the exact article you need and it's even in a convenient single page list.

I doubt fruit weight considers that you dont eat the whole fruit. Long story short, french fries.

buzzfeed.com/arunmikkilineni/how-to-get-fat-without-spending-any-money?utm_term=.scvmO072Y#.kuZYlEwQk

"The best" has been 1.59 everywhere I've been for the past two years

Nigga you pretty much right on the money. Bacon Cheddar McChicken even exist now?

idk, I'm from like east hicksville Missouri so I'd guess it might be more expensive on the coasts or whatever but still probably top tier dirty bulk

I've literally never heard of the bacon cheddar McChicken but it sounds like a pretty fucking tasty sandwich

[spoiler]FOR ME[/spoiler]

It's probably one of those things you can just order at any McDonalds. if they have the ingredients they'll always throw shit together, just might not cost a dollar.

Same, but it seeems to be discont'd

Cheesecake factory

Too much sugar and way too expensive

I feel like milkshakes will fuck up everything else in a price per calorie showdown.

Then just buy McDoubles and drench them in ranch or something

Baking a potato is about as easy as it gets. You can get ten pounds for $2.99. Lather it with sour cream and butter.

>dirty bulk
>ruining your health for your "health"
fraud

probably chicken nuggets id guess

I'm from bumfuck nowhere midwest and it's still 1.59. Hasn't been a dollar in years bro.
Taco bell is probably the best bang for your buck. Johnny candito endorses it.

>he doesn't want gains

>he wants to pretend he's strong and fit, but wheezes on stairs and has a heart attack at 50

bump

Look for the liquid calories. It's easier to drink more than you think. Places with milkshakes will get you fat in a hurry, those iced coffees pack a lot of fat/calories
but I don't know if that is the same as eating a bunch of food for calories, I've heard the worst are french fries and fried chicken

This
do like landwhales, go to starbucks

dq if you like icecream, i guess.