I tried to make a thread for you guys to connect the dots earlier...

I tried to make a thread for you guys to connect the dots earlier, but you all simply have no clue so allow me to elaborate, pic related.

WeChat Pay is used by over a billion people (just passed 1 billion the other day), mostly in China. The use is so widespread to the point where even small vendors in rural parts of the country accept WeChat Pay. All it is a simple QR code that people can scan to send or receive payments. It's an application for your phone, and easily integrated into other POS services.

I have lived in China for 2 years, and after about 2 weeks in I never carried a wallet. Most people don't. Physical cash is not even a thing here anymore, save for some $0.20 coins used for the subway.

How does this relate to NANO? This is exactly what NANO's use case is - instant, feeless, easy-to-use transactions. NANO's mobile wallet will release in likely a week, along with the desktop wallet, and they will have QR codes as a payment method.

Why would people use NANO and not WeChat Pay? Well, I can't speak for those in China, as likely most will stick with WeChat Pay. That said, the rest of the world is their market. WeChat Pay is unfortunately controlled by the Chinese government, and you need to link your bank account in order to use their service. Also, there are some very small fees attached to each purchase.

So, NANO is essentially WeChat Pay without fees, even more instant, and not controlled by a government (aiming to eventually fully decentralized as now one can argue it hasn't hit that point).

Here's a tagline from the devs:

"Our only goal is to meet our mission as stated earlier, to become "a global currency with instantaneous transactions and zero fees over a secure, decentralized network."

This is a massive opportunity for you right now. What are you waiting for?

I guess you're all going to ignore the inevitable. Well, I hope at least one user benefits from this. Guess I'll stop trying to redpill everyone.

Fuck, one last bump because I want you guys to make it. Whatever, I tried.

Thanks I just bought 100 shares in Wechat's company Tencent

Safe bet, an alternative investment that might just 2x for you in a year or two.

noone will use this bug ridden piece of shit

Seriously bruh relax man. I added it to watch on blockfolio and i'll be researching the company and all the details.

Nobody likes high pressure salemen especially not on this board.

>Bug ridden

Please elaborate

bought 100k wechat ty

I'm trying to educate, yeah it's aggressive but that's how strongly I feel about it. Obviously do whatever you want.

It's american symbol to buy shares is TCEHY
It's listed on nasdaq currently at 58

$HKD

I will do whatever I want and that is I will research this company and it's founders. I will than research any companies affiliated with them than I will make a call on it and either get some or I wont on this company and all affiliates. I take my investing very serious.

Again drop the high pressure. You can feel the passion of a thousand flames for this stock and people still wont like your approach. It comes off as desperation to sell bags instead of believing in the product.

So to counter your aggressive I went and bought some tencent and after I research this I might buy I might not

Roger that.

Except the Chinese government like control and most likely will use NEO as their platform as it is partly centralised. Chinese are known for their quick implementation of technology as long as it benefits the chinese.

Very nice now we know of 2 places it's purchaseable.

Kind of odd.. 820am for me here and we're all discussing foreign company stocks and appearently some of us buying some up all because someone was overly aggressive in their please buy my bags approach

Hurrrr businesses will accept it as paymrnt huuuur.

Pleb. Imagine trying to calculate tax and costs on every fucking transaction when it changes constantly.
No big business is ever accepting crypto. Crypto usecase is in aplication of ledgers and maybe in storage.

I'm definitely not trying to sell, though I can't prove that to you so whatever.

Yeah, if only there was a token that would facilitate that...

You obviously didn't even read my post.

Anal beads

You fucking newfags..
This was exactly what tenx said like 6 months ago (wechat this and wechat that)
Now go open the 6 month chart for tenx and cry

TenX wasn't regulated and they paid the price.

Got 100 of Tencent, thnx for the tip OP

Someone already made this and it's sleek as fuck. Find it on the subreddit
It looked pretty simple to implement too

Yup. It's all coming together buddy. How many you got?

Never enough, I bit the bullet and put a lot more than my initial buy when it hit $10 recently

Good choice. It's mooning again.