"Vestigial" Body Parts Refuted

Can an anatomist debunk the claims made by evolutionists that we have "vestigial" traits present in and on our bodies?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4J3327IoWc

You have a fucking tail bone you dipshit.

You didn't notice the rhetoric used in the statement.
He's an anatomist, not an evolutionary biologist or a paleoanthropologist.

I have a vestigial nipple if that counts for anything.

As a result of his title he gets to ignore scientific findings from other fields? Additionally, why is the input of an anatomist even considered in the discussion? Their focus is to catalogue the biological structures within the body, not study their functions or origins.

Are you just advertising a YouTube video--are you the person who uploaded this or something? The OP is formatted like a clickbait subtitle. How about you contribute some substance before asking others to watch your yet-to-be-deemed-relevant video.

I was merely trying to show the incompetence on the creationists' part. I'm pointing out the fact that they don't have a single paleontologist to their name, and instead try to use an anatomist to try and prove their point. They're amatuers.

As an anatomist, he should be well aware of the fact that we have a tail bone, and that it is vestigal compared to pretty much any other mammalian species on the planet (by also studying their anatomy).

He is, but since he is also a creationist, he doesn't care. Then he'd conflate vestigial with "useless" and try to say that we were meant to have that.

I think this sums up their views on the subject.

Here's a more complete version of that section.

I'm not a creationist but evolution makes absolutely no sense & nor there is evidence to prove a single claim of evolutionists

Why does this guy think that vestigial means "without function"?

but thats bait, faggot

Sorry kid, there is no evidence for evolution.
I'm touched by your powerful faith though. ;)

>I'm not a creationist
>but I'm a creationist
fuckoff fgt pls

We either evolved or had a very unimaginative creator

Evolution is the best explanation for the current state of genetics (Molecular clock in particular since you can reconstruct a phylogenetic tree quite handily with BLAST sequencing and some other techniques/programs if you want to), the fossil record and currently extant species.

There's also evidence for it which I'm going to present in a disjointed and incomplete fashion.

The core assumptions of evolution:
Traits of organisms are genetically heritable to various degrees in a particulate system.
New traits can be introduced and are heritable (Mutation).
Traits can be selected for by pressures of different source(Selection).
The genetic makeup in a finite population can change through various random factors(Drift).

Times where these effects are visible:
Virus populations overcoming immunity.
Bacteria populations overcoming antibiotics.
Richard Lenski's E.Coli experiment.

Speciation, that one species can become another species:
Ring Species.
Hybrids.
Current examples of speciation.
The ability to fuck with organisms to show that differentiation has occured in the past(Birds with teeth, fucking with axolotls developmentally so they develop like Salamanders).

>popsci bullshit
>bad pseudoscience bullshit

Fuck you OP. Get this shit off Veeky Forums.

OP has vestigial reproductive organs.

Jesus christ dude, learn basic reading comprehension. OP is not in agreement with the video he posted.

I can safely say that you have a vestigial brain, from what I saw. It's a really positive evolutionary trait, not needing a brain. Keep on the good work.

eventually, the penis will be a vestigial organ

Because the word is nearly worthless otherwise, and that was a large component of its origins to begin with.

>evolutionists
creationfag detected

Drosophila melanogaster too, that is observable evolution.