My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

who cares if its bland be grateful somebody cooked a hot meal for you you cretin

This

She doesn't go on about how unsatisfying your dick is

Patronize her a bit

>t. virgin faggot that is going to die alone.
yes taht is a bland breakfast, mainly the eggs the other shit is meh tier

Hey, it's food. The potatoes look a bit undercooked. A slice of bacon would have rendered enough fat to cook the eggs and potatoes and added flavor.

This.
Not every fucking meal is going to be a winner no matter who cooks it.
Be grateful your wife wants to cook for you, and stop being a dick.
While that may not be the most interesting of breakfasts, it's nothing a little hot sauce can't dress up. Don't be an ungrateful pussy.

Yeah, it looks awful.

>having a wife

Fuck you.

Holy shit you are a prick. What a fucking thing to say to your wife, Might not be the greatest meal but she made it for you regardless and took the time to do that for you and you threw it in her face.

I feel sorry for your wife.

>add condiments
>breakfast is now perfectly fine
I'd rather have a bland breakfast than an over seasoned one, it's much easier to fix.

If you don't like it make your own breakfast
This

>My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast.

Your wife is an oversensitive hypocritical cunt.

Next time she nags you to do any houseword, start crying and run away.

>Next time she nags you to do any housework, start crying and run away.

Or better yet. Yest time she says your house work isn't up to her standards, punch her in the face.

Please do the world a favor and jump off a highrise you ungrateful faggot. That's not even the worst breakfast I've seen someone get served.

If your wife cheats on you eventually you'll know who to blame, but you'd still probably be in denial.

You guys don't get it this isn't the first time she's made me really shitty breakfast she doesn't even try to learn to cook better

This thread is exactly why women are INFERIOR.

Women give feedback to man about work, man accepts and improves work.

Man gives feedback to woman about housework, woman gets triggered, starts bawling, and goes out to fuck a homeless nigger for revenge.

Guys, OP doesn't have a wife. He made himself breakfast and decided to make a thread about it

>This thread is exactly why women are INFERIOR.

This.

If women even want to be remotely seen as equals, they need to cut out this bullshit special treatment.

If you made shit food. Make better food next time. Deal with it like an adult.

>Next time she nags you to do any housework, start crying and run away.

kek

Why aren't you at work, nig? Does your wife bring home the bacon, and that's why you have time to post your breakfast on Veeky Forums?

I start my new job next week

No shit, Sherlock. Most threads on this board are a pretense for shitposting and meta jimmy-rustling.

Or maybe OP should be less of a faggot and actually teach his wife how to cook instead of complaining that she doesn't know how when he doesn't try to change anything.

>My wife just started crying

Your wife is an oversensitive princess that can't handle the slightest critique.

My wife would hand me a bottle of tobasco and be on her way.

Oh, then you have plenty of time to bond with your wife by teaching her how to cook together.

Or just shitpost on Veeky Forums like a jobless faggot. Whatever.

>If women even want to be remotely seen as equals, they need to cut out this bullshit special treatment.
>If you made shit food. Make better food next time. Deal with it like an adult.

She could have handed you a salt shaker instead of running away crying like a 4 year old.

Whinging at her and throwing in her face isn't going to motivate her to improve for you. Plus you're gonna really hurt her self esteem.

>This isn't the first time she's made me a really shitty breakfast

So your wife goes out of her way to make you breakfast more than this once and all you do is complain? What a shit husband you are.

This is Veeky Forums not /r9k/

Then you start cooking.

>Man gives feedback to woman about housework, woman gets triggered, starts bawling, and goes out to fuck a homeless nigger for revenge.

Pretty much. Until women learn to control their emotions, they'll always act like little girls.

>My wife would hand me a bottle of tobasco and be on her way

Ditto. OP's wife has problems.

I don't actually have a wife I made it up I made the breakfast myself

Put cayenne pepper on the whole lot, stop your whining and enjoy it

Don't listen to these cucks.

Calling a meal "bland" isn't an insult. It's criticism, and if her contribution to the family unit is her cooking, then let her know when she's slipping.

If I wash dishes after dinner, and I missed a spot, I'd expect her to say something. Don't give me that "oh, at least you tried to wash dishes, don't be so hard on yourself".

Do it right or don't do it at all.

>Women give feedback to man about work, man accepts and improves work

Bullfuckingshit.
I've seen plenty of men have temper tantrums, both at work and in their own homes. They may not cry, but they do other babby shit. Don't even pretend that your generalizations aren't fucking stupid.

That goes for you too.

>teach his wife how to cook

Oh what fresh holy hell is this? There are billions of recipes and websites dedicated to recipes, but I have to take time out of my day to teach my wife how to wife?

Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

It really looks like shit though

OP you did nothing wrong. A woman who does not know how to cook is next too useless. That breakfast does indeed look tasteless. It's good that she's trying but her efforts are clearly not enough. Don't do anything rash but don't accept this either. Let her know calmly, and firmly, that you appreciate her efforts but you also expect better next time. Women respond better too negatives when you also throw in a positive.