My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SosmpnWET4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Teach her to cook, if she refuses to learn and improve then perhaps see about a divorce.

You should have slapped the shit out of for the breakfast then again when she started crying.

I think telling her outright that it was bland was a mistake.
Id be appreciative but let it slip in somewhere what things could have been added to make it better, or say "hey, you know what sounds good?" Then say whatever food. If you make her confident about her cooking, she might become more motivated to put more effort into cooking.

Potato's look mushy and unseasoned

Double starch with the bread

No bacon

Slap her a little

Hope this shit gets pruned again, faggot.

potato and bread starch and their other macronutritional content cant be equivaleted. that looks like a careful breakfast. i dislike onions in scrambled eggs since i think it makes them smell like flesh, but the eggs and potatoes show technique that i doubt OP is much further capable of, or else he wouldnt be on Veeky Forums, home of the mediocre

Good thread

>cooks bland meals
>only vegetable is fried

Did you know she was a picky eater when you married her?

You horrible, horrible man. I'm really very upset about this.

And I really mean that. No, really.

Man, I divorced my last 3 wives and killed my first for less

Why

Come on man, have some respect for her work

Do what said. Be appreciative but tell her what you want and hopefully she'll try. Don't be an asshole. Besides, this is kind of a standard-ish breakfast. It's just eggs, toast, and potatoes.

Overcooked scrambled eggs, mushy, not crisp fries. Even spicing the hell out of it wouldn't save it. It's just terrible technique. Either learn to cook yourself, tell her to learn to cook or eat out all the time. Those are your only choices.

Because it offends my sense of civic duty to uphold the standards of society and quality Veeky Forums content. I stand rigid and erect with moral indignation right now, let me tell you. You'll rue the day you crossed me and my beliefs about ethical posting, Sir.

Why what are you gonna do about it

desu it does look pretty bland, I'd get the divorce papers now 'cause they'll be closed over the weekend

Show her how to cook scrambled eggs, then politely explain that potatoes are unnecessary

Ten minutes of effort tops.

call you a faggot on the internet prolly
faggot

Eggs are overdone. Potatoes look underdone. Too much carbs for my liking.

My wife was similar I met her on vacation in Philippines. Not mail order. Anyway I met her on vacation. She makes amazing Filipino food and was great at roasting meat over an open flame and was a wonder with seafood and she was easy study to Asian cuisine. When she came to American and European food and baking along with shopping in a supermarket god forbid she enters a Costco or mega Walmart her poor heart could not handle it. She tried making scrambled eggs toast bacon breakfast sausage and homestyle potatoes burnt, it was terrible. She was crying when we both tasted it. Well I myself am a better man than you OP and cooked the whole meal again with her and taught her.

Bump

The difference is, she's a sweet flip girl capable of taking well meant instruction from a man. An amerislut will refuse to listen to a man just out of femdom principle. Congratulations on your choice of life partner. I'm sure you'll be happier than the suckers that try to hitch with amerisluts. I have an asian wife and we're going on 32 years of a happy marriage.

Bump

Wtf how old are you

My only real problem here is that the potatoes have absolutely no browning on them. They look boiled.

Relatively old, jackass. Do the fucking math you moron. I would have had to be out of high school when we married, at least.

So you are between 40-50 years old still hanging out on Veeky Forums and using terms like Amerislut?

You should neck yourself.

Jam, hot sauce, ketchup

Hehehe old boy

youtube.com/watch?v=6SosmpnWET4

You're not only an imbecile, you're a knuckle dragging Neanderthal child. Go suck mammy Neanderthals titty.

Eggs looked overcooked. Potatoes look greasy as fuck too. Was this one of her few attempts at cooking OP?

Nice one, gramps. Groucho Marx teach you that one?

>Groucho Marx comedic style
>old people are so out of it

No, but every good modern comedian you've ever heard owes much of their technique to him and they'd be the first to admit it.

Things that never happened: The Post

t. manchild afraid to tell his mom off for undercooking his pizza rolls

Wow

True

Back to /r9k spergy

i just told my wife that i want her cooking to be so good that our kids prefer her food over mcdonalds

looks bad, where is the flavour?
carbs, salt and egg for breakfast? at least have the decency to cut some fruit, add a yogurth somewhere, some jam or cheese too

buttery scrambled egg with a little grated cheese and chilli flakes on top is my absolute favourite right now

Criticizing someone when they have done something for you is evidence of being a socially retarded person. Don't do that unless you like fights

The best way to get a person's cooking to improve is to make subtle suggestions. Say something like "Hey I bet putting some onion in with the potatoes would be pretty good." If she does try it then say "Wow honey you really made the shit out of these potatoes! I bet if you left them a little longer in the pan they'd be even better" Stepwise process

Besides, it's breakfast, it's supposed to be bland. What are you Vietnamese?

>What do you guys think?
I think you need to learn how to talk to people who you ostensibly love and are trying to please you.

Potatoes are woefully undercooked. Should be crispy. Eggs look a bit dry. Could use a bit of meat. Best would be some kind of veggie to mix in with eggs, like tomatoes or spinach or mushrooms. Sounds like she could stand to use more salt.

>i want her cooking to be so good that our kids prefer her food over mcdonalds
This will never happen. Kids have shitty palates. This coould only happen by adding a ton of salt, sugar, and butter. Then you defeat the point of not eating fast food. If you don't want them to prefer fast food, don't let them eat fast food. I never had fast food as a child.

good luck with that heart attack at 45
i cant even stomach so much greasy shit in the morning

>I never had fast food as a child.

Or shoes or toothpaste or toothbrushes.

>it's breakfast, it's supposed to be bland

You fucking what?

>>i want her cooking to be so good that our kids prefer her food over mcdonalds
>This will never happen. Kids have shitty palates. This coould only happen by adding a ton of salt, sugar, and butter. Then you defeat the point of not eating fast food. If you don't want them to prefer fast food, don't let them eat fast food. I never had fast food as a child.

I mean I prefered my moms cooking over McDonald's I don't think it was as or less healthy than McDonald's

>being this big of a cuck
what a faggot you are.

I would explain but I don't respect anime posters enough nothin personal kid

>I better come up with a flimsy reason to excuse explaining my bullshit opinions

No shit. The epitome of a numale faggot.

cook your own shit, the most women think they could do it because of gender stereotypes but this one fact is genderless: 99% of people cant cook...

Man I don't know but l....

try not being a cunt about free food lol

put some hot sauce on it next time and try not being a dick

less bland

Fuck off spammer

This fucking faggot has been spamming this thread forever, why are you still replying
Last time it was pretending to be the wife with a horizontally flipped image.

So, you want to add a shit load of sugar and dairy to that too? What. A. Faggot.

Fucking this, holy hell, is everyone here is socially handicapped?