Going to marry my husband in February. We're very happy

Going to marry my husband in February. We're very happy.

But we're both dudes. Who's supposed to cook, then?

Whoever's the better cook, dingus.

In the only gay male married relationship I know, one of them is a stay at home dad and is the one that cooks.

No, he is not the bottom or the "woman" in the relationship.

1. Take it in turns.
2. Whomever is the better cook.
3. Whomever likes cooking.
4. I'm going to assume you're a stereotypical gay couple and thus both professionals with well paying jobs. Hire a housekeeper.

Whoever takes it up the butt the most

>No, he is not the bottom or the "woman" in the relationship.

I never understand this. Dude has it made. Shit I'd marry a women and be the house husband if she was earning enough for both of us.

>Going to marry my husband in February.

Wanna try that again?

Both of you you dumbasses.

The question is, would you marry a dude for the same reason?

>my husband

That kind of defines the situation right there, don't you think? You, as the wife, should cook unless your attitude is that of a modern american femdom.

all fags are good cooks. If you can't cook you need to sit down with your fiance and tell him you're not gay.

your mom hahaha faggot

Being honest, it' an even better deal.

>no menstrual cycle
>no children unless you really want them
>no menopause
>more likely to be loyal as they can comprehend loyalty and honor unlike women
>less likely to end in bitter divorce with the spouse claiming you raped them, leaving you and taking the house/car/children/dogs and labeling you a sex offender, leaving you destitute yet still having to pay child support
>you can play vidya or do whatever your hobbies are together all day erry day
>your partner is much less likely to complain about headaches and not being in the mood

Congrats! This question is literally retarded though and probably just an attention grab or a troll.

>more likely to be loyal as they can comprehend loyalty and honor unlike women

You must be really ignorant and naive if you think this is the case amongst homosexuals. They have higher rates of partner switching and cheating than normal social studies have found.

>less likely to end in bitter divorce

Again, this isn't the case. As for the consequences of divorce and custody of belongings such as house etc it is still as complicated as a heterosex couple. If there were children (adopted) again someone is going to getting the raw end of the deal when it comes to parenting. Abuse in homosex relations are not unheard of either.

>you can play vidya or do whatever your hobbies are together all day erry day

If your hobbies happen to divulge? Why do you assume it's all candy and fairies with homosex relations when heterosex relations can fall apart yet this can't happen to homosex relations?

>your partner is much less likely to complain about headaches and not being in the mood

Based on what? Your own experience?

You seem to have these stereotypes or impressions of how all relationships are and proceed to make biased ignorant assumptions in imagining how homosexual relations are while trying to argue a case for them being better than the other.

>whomever

Just kill yourself, man.

Good comeback

>g-g-good c-c-comeback

Seriously, just end it. You're embarassing.

My sister makes 350k per year and her husband is a stay at home dad. He's a failed lawyer, but a really good father. Takes the kids to school, grocery shops, has dinner ready, etc. Pretty sure he fucks around on ebay during the day selling stuff. Dude is livin the life.

>Pretty sure he fucks around, visits massage parlors, and is a dirty 'monger' during the day

Does your sister need a Veeky Forums poolboy by any chance?

This. He wouldn't even get mad if you invited Tyrone over while he's at work

He's right. In the gay hook up community, there are hordes of couples looking for a "third team member".

I pretty much gave up in the gay dating scene.

You forgot to mention your sister permits him to select and buy the strapon for her.

I'm not clear if this is supposed to be a bad thing or not?

>That kind of defines the situation right there, don't you think?
Except wouldn't OP's husband refer to OP as a husband too? Aren't they both husbands in a gay marriage?

guarantee that at least one of them sleeps around on the reg

Very witty

Gays do not get "married". They play house.

Gay marry a woman to do the cooking for both of you.

That's a really nice way of telling him to read the whole post

fpbp

Dumbass, there's still a wife and husband according to both the biblical and government definition. Grow up.

both of you seeing as the modern woman can't cook

in this case the "who" is not your object, therefore you would say "whoever" not "whomever"

you're welcome in advance

>this fag doesn't know about prostate stimulation

I've been in both homosexual and heterosexual relationships, and in either case, whoever wants to cook that night. What's so hard about that?

who hurt you

You are both supposed to be the cooks.

>women cant cook for shit.

lol, GOOD ONE.

...nope. The points that user made are right. It isnt about man&woman or man&man that make it work, it depends entirely on the personalities and choices of the PERSON(s) involved. There is no guaranteed compatibility between any one man and another man vs. one man and a woman. But enjoy fantasizing about being a faggot, I guess.

>replying again hours later to pat yourself on the back

Jesus Christ, user. You're so fucking pathetic. Now hurry up and screenshot this then photoshop it so it looks like you're different people, you incredibly sad excuse for a human being.

why do you assume you're only speaking to one person? are you that simple minded or just drunk?

seriously man, who hurt you? why are you so angry? i'm here to listen if you need someone to talk to

> (You)
Was my first post ITT, butt(sex)madguy.