Why are all white people allergic to some food? Why do white people believe vaccines can cause them food allergies...

Why are all white people allergic to some food? Why do white people believe vaccines can cause them food allergies, celiac dissease, autism, etc? Why do white people believe they can cure everything with yoga classes?

Why can't brown people drink milk?

When I was a kid (I'm 30), there were one or two kids with a peanut butter / nut allergy so just didn't eat PB&J around those kids.

My sisters kid is now going to school and it is absolutely amazing how many allergies kids have now. If she bakes something to bring in, there is a huge list of things it can't have to be "safe" Like a quarter of the class has some kind of fucking allergy.

It's something in the water

Because they really don't have allergies but feel as if your kid does makes them a special snowflake.

i think it's the synthetic plastics material that we use everyday

I think it has something to do about Tyrone the bull penetrating the wives while she is in her third trimester.

white people have been civilized the longest, so we have the highest survival rate. This means that genetic abnormalities have a better chance to accumulate in the gene pool.

This is what happens when you let globalist fluoridated the water supply

Is his the new

>Do Americans really

That's possible for some of them, but, I think most of these kids legit do have some reaction.

Maybe. I think when I was a kid in the late 80s and 90s we used plastic shit too though.

I'm a white Dane.
Only thing I'm allergic to is penicillin.

>Why do white people believe they can cure everything with yoga classes?

KEK

Whoa there I'm allergic to water

because we're too clean for our own good

By my own anecdotal bullshit non-evidence I think it has to do with little kids not being exposed to "dirty" things anymore, like sandboxes or climbing trees or playing outside in general, combined with a shittier diet among pregnant women.

Women I know ate regular meals, took a neonatal supplement, let her kid play outside. He's 4 and looks 7-8, allergic to nothing.

Shitty single mother who smoked and lived off twinkies while pregnant and never lets her kid out of the house. She's 6, scrawny, allergic to damn near everything but (filtered) water, and dumb as bricks.

Yeah pretty much this.

When my partner was pregnant with our kid she ate normal, didn't avoid any allergens etc. Only thing she avoided was soft cheeses.

Little man isn't allergic to anything and he's a happy healthy little guy.

I reckon it's probably got a lot to do with women avoiding stuff like shellfish etc during pregnancy as well

Kids aren't allowed to play in mud, urine filled sandboxes, or even run around in the rain because OH NO little jimmy will catch a cold!

Have you ever noticed that a little kid will start crying when they fall over, but only when their parent starts running toward them and making a big deal about it?
The kid doesn't know how to deal with it, so he looks at the parent, who's all worried and scared and loudly asking "are you ok?????", and then the kid starts crying.

This generation is going to be the most pussified in all of human history.

yeah yeah yeah. said every other fucking generation before the current one ad infinitum.

>This generation is going to be the most pussified in all of human history.

This is the kind of talk that makes people really insufferable once they reach middle age, and I believe it makes them age faster mentally and sound like an idiot who has nothing better to do than complain about how the world just ain't the same and the "kids these days" etc. because they're not creative or intelligent enough to do anything but bitch about the generation after them. I hope I never sound like that.

t. person much older than you

Fact: children only play in adult controlled sterile environments nowadays.

Fact: when I grew up (much older than you, ms. Numalefem) we played for fun, thrillingly, without your restrictive control structures.

And guess what? We're fucking sane unlike your breed.

What you fail to realize is kids actually have fun when they play games by themselves. The most horrific idea for a kid is that the parents will try to control their play. Unfortunately, that's the world of today, thanks to you and your kind.
The insanity among our youth is directly attritubale to this.

Proliferation of antibiotics not limited to the food supply spoil the development of immunity. Also untermensch have more kids as a rule and could sway the amounts.

I'm nit allergic to anything but i know a lot of nig nigs are allergic to working