What practical daily driver are my bizlets driving once they've made it?

1999 Toyota Camry

Conservative. Nice bro. You will probably make it financially, me? No hope.

just bought this from crypto gains

What happened with the rear end?

that is the way it is

Will still drive my 08 Lincoln MKZ

Well, you should have them fix it. It's gotta have a warranty, right?

I bought a 2010 nissan frontier with my gains.

>N-no hate plsss

Cars are gay as fuck. I’ve driven lambos and maseratis, still don’t get the child like fascination with them. Super pathetic.

If it makes you happy who gives a shit, right?

Probably because you're a faggot?

>being so obsessed with metal and wheels you already have a dream set of over priced metal and wheels picked out to impress other normies with
>calling anyone a faggot

Kek.

nothing screams "I'm a faggot" like bmw

Well look, either faggots or women aren't into cars, which is it?

>posts a pic of a volvo

This bad boy

Lol is that a Ford Ka? Very economical of you user.

Except a Volvo, amirite?

Ford explorer

>niggers won‘t steal it because it looks old and crappy
>can leave my stuff inside because nobody would bother breaking into such a car (there are just better targets)
>cheap as fuck to drive and to maintain
>fits everywhere
>draws no attention at all
>can easily throw it away and get another one because its cheap af

I'm a faggot who didn't cash out at the top, so I'll have to go with a used qashqai or subaru

Well look, either children or car cucks are into cars, which is it?

This for now. Lambo later

Children aren't allowed to drive user, I guess that makes me a car cuck.

Tell me your story bro, who or what sucked the joy out of your life that you're unable to appreciate simple things?

Like I said I've driven lambos, etc. and still see no value in any of these cars beyond it transports my body from point A to point B. The only other value it offers is status, which is a normie goal that is associated with low IQ and many other negative traits. I've never seen anyone justify or rationalize a luxury vehicle/sports car in any meaningful way beyond that, so to me lusting after a vehicle is one of the lowliest, least respectable pursuits reserved for niggers and faggots. How am I wrong?

Already got one of these, put down 30'000 km on it in the last 9 months and I'd never ever dream of ever going back to a noisy non-electric car for my daily commute.

>I've never seen anyone justify or rationalize a luxury vehicle/sports car in any meaningful way beyond that, so to me lusting after a vehicle is one of the lowliest, least respectable pursuits reserved for niggers and faggots. How am I wrong?
This is the most autistic argument I see in every car thread.
You are wrong because you don't recognize that some people genuinely enjoy driving cars other than just getting from point A to point B.
And expensive cars are expensive for a reason, it's because their offer more performance to those that enjoy it, not just because they look nice from the outside.
It's like a hobby and if you're just not into it, then how could you even understand it?

I'm sure you're into some stuff that nobody else cares about but it's your thing so who gives a fuck really?

I think you aren't capable of having fun my dude.

literally the exact same car in your pic, not once I've made it, I already drive this thing everyday.

Gentlemen, I win.

that front grill makes me wanna puke

As a car salesman I can understand the 'drivers,' but still cars have become beyond consumerist and it's certainly a brainlet hobby (unless you are building and racing ls1 miatas). Buying a 50k dollar 'sport' sedan and breaking the speed limit on the way to work is not a hobby.

Is it nice?

just for reference, wanting a BMW is even more degen than wanting a Lambo

You see, it's mostly retards who want lambos nowadays, since the cars aren't even Italian anymore but are in fact owned by German firms and made in cuckistan (aka Germany under Merkle)

Nonetheless, lambos actually look pretty sick and still have some of that Italian un-cucked design

BMWs by contrast look like shit, drive like shit, are overpriced, and funnel more money into the pockets of cuckistani automakers

If you're going to buy german at least buy something that looks sick e.g. Porsche

t. uncucked BMW hater

>And expensive cars are expensive for a reason, it's because their offer more performance to those that enjoy it, not just because they look nice from the outside.

Like any other premium/luxury product, that's not right. You probably also like expensive watches, don't you?

>some people genuinely enjoy driving cars other than just getting from point A to point B.

That's fine, but you should at least be able to explain exactly why that's enjoyable if it truly is enjoyable, which you likely can't do as the bulk of your enjoyment is actually derived from the sense of elevated status you perceive yourself having while driving your cuckmobile. I could be wrong though.

And naturally I have hobbies others wouldn't be into, but I don't have communal threads about them where we compare fantasies and circle-jerk.

I have fun all the time, like right now for example.

The grill is the best part

>I enjoy driving this highly engineered machine sub-60mph and am unable to violate this limit anywhere within the continental united states
>but but muh performance
stay deluded

Thanks for sharing, I've never really liked the look of Porsche for some reason. Has always seemed rather plain to me.

This is all I need. Travels almost 100km with just 1 tank of gas (5€).

God.

I hate you autistic I'm so much better than you losers.

And you wonder why people fucking hate you.

>BMW
Hello Elliot Rodger, you supreme gentleman.

50-70cc too low powered for north america, you'd need 150cc at least. it's nice though. where do you live?

Some people like to mod the cars, some like to take them to the track, some like to take them out to a back road or a night drive.
People like to have fun in their own ways, what are your "high IQ" hobbies?

>Like any other premium/luxury product, that's not right.
So you think a $25k economy car performs better than a $50k sports car? And we're not talking about point A to point B here, you know that.

>You probably also like expensive watches, don't you?
I don't even own a watch.

>derived from the sense of elevated status you perceive yourself having while driving your cuckmobile
Not all cars drive the same, that was my entire point. And a car doesn't need to have a flashy appearance or be expensive to be a good car.
A lot of people here don't get that, they think I'm talking about the newest $100k Mercedes or something.

I live in Europe and I live close to a track. There's no reason to get butthurt over someone enjoying different things than you do.

Nice choice my man. I just became the proud owner of a used is250.

Owned an M3 from that generation and didn’t like it. Traded it for a Porsche. Daily is a Tacoma.

you haven't made it yet if a lambo is unpractical for you to drive to the corner store

I will continue to drive my 2000 Corolla 5 speed.
Excellent MPG
Reliable
Handles well due to it being 2300lbs
Dirt cheap to maintain

You can rationalize everything like that until nothing means anything anymore and you will be miserable.

50's Dodge Hornet and secondary will be something from the 40s.

This is so true.

I could see 20 years ago, a luxury car actually making your drive more enjoyable, perhaps safer and maybe a little easier (to hit the gas and merge on the highway for example).

However, in today's world, a fucking Hyundai has all the same "luxury" features as a BMW (less a few that really are gimmicks at best). Why the fuck would brainlets waste precious capital on a luxury car when your basic shit can accomplish the same?

Fuck off car-cucks who think having a fancy logo on their car makes their ride more enjoyable.

Lol stap drive a mercedes and then drive a hyundai

Explain why you find it more enjoyable to drive a luxury car vs. saw a Honda? You can't. Now a days there is minimal difference. Your only answer could be "because it drives nicer" bullshit. When you've driven just about every grade of car, you will realize it doesn't make a difference in 2018. In 1980, I would say yes you have a point - there was a big difference in cars.

a new hyundai drives perfectly fine

fpbp

This but with the LS

I've driven both. The difference is fuckin minimal. Especially driving around the overcrowded highways of today's world.

Explain why you think it's a better drive? ....you can't

I've got a 98 Corolla. I may upgrade to a 99.

Nothing else but 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara

it's a boomer's mindset, which everybody here makes fun of but apparently it's ok for cars

i.e. my dad thinks koreans make cheap/shitty cars, but german are good quality

it's just branding anons, you're getting cucked

sexy af choice user

A Toyota Auris. I'm biased as Toyota is a sponsor to a group I'm a fan of and I don't have an expensive taste in cars.

t. depressed person

Agreed.

In 15 years we won't even be driving. I laugh at anyone who wastes money on luxury cars.

Cho poster?

your posts are the exact equivalent of the cars that you hate. a holier-than-thou look-at-me faggot shitting up every thread. i hope you fucking die in a fiery car crash that would have been completely avoided had you purchased a nicer, safer vehicle.

Kia Optima.

pic related if I want fun, cars are boring af.

I'm buying this on Monday out of my savings as a distraction-cope while my currently $20k ($45k at ATH) crypto portfolio crashes

I don't have any higher aspirations anyways. Maybe a used Prius or 4Runner if my stock WRX Wagon shits itself as a daily driver

06 Honda Civic

>j-just wait 15 years anons

At least get a IX.

You're honestly not wrong. I hate them because they're so expensive and rare you can't enjoy them properly. A $15,000 used sports car (Evo, STi, Corvette, M3, 370Z) offers way more enjoyment because you can actually drive it hard and not worry about losing house money if you fuck up and crash. Plus the performance is far more approachable on the street while not being completely boring.

A Ferrari or a Lambo isn't enjoyable outside of a racetrack which just leaves you revving in traffic like a moron.

Proved my point precisely.

Agreed.

based
this kills the jew

Its a 2004 VIII RS with full bolt ons (3.5" exhaust, 3.5" intercooler, cams/valvetrain, clutch, ARP headstuds, new headgasket, bilstein struts) with 95k miles, from San Diego (rust free) and a clean title for $14,000. Has had two accidents on record but not enough to total it out. Should make 320-340whp on 93 in a 3050-3100lb Turbo AWD with next to no lag.

I've wanted a Evo since I was 11-12, and $12-16k Evos here are almost always 150k+ miles, salvage/rebuilt title, bad transmission synchros, rust/rot, peeling clearcoat, riced, etc. IXs are going for closer to $18-25k.

Plus this is a RS (100-120lbs lighter, no sound deadening, manual locks/windows/mirrors, front LSD, and no ABS).

Woops, didnt mean to quote OP hes a faggot

Chobro?

love ya user

#43 reporting in

On paper it'd be sick but steering wheel is on the right and theres no air bags so you're dead in a crash. I'd get one if I become real successful and only would drive it occasionally.

Glad to see my brothers are into making money. Let's make as much as we can to get Cho into senbatsu.

Attached: DXbk1kWVoAAs9u3.jpg (1280x1829, 275K)

Good to see you bro. How's your portfolio doing?

Same Miata I've had since I was 16
Just picked up a diesel shuttle bus. Best of both worlds now.

Right, enjoying driving/cars in general does not require somebody to 'make it' and buy an overpriced cookie cutter hype mobile. I think it's a sign of low intelligence to spend an excessive amount on a car when you could pursue the hobby in a different way.

THIS

Attached: DB11.jpg (1169x826, 67K)

Not sure if practical (soft-top), but this is my choice.

Attached: check_IT.jpg (860x645, 151K)

I own pic related. I can appreciate every argument against so called luxury/higher end cars.

For myself though, I like Mercedes and I am not trying to impress anyone, its just sometimes nice to have nice things, especially when I worked fucking hard for it.

Attached: c300.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

>The only other value it offers is status, which is a normie goal that is associated with low IQ

Why are white bois such faggots lmao. "Muh low IQ" lmao fuck that nigga once I get rich I'm flexing.

Attached: e5e0bfaef0f8543df5951d80017d56ff.jpg (1080x1350, 421K)

Attached: EAD0BF80-85D0-4CF4-955D-AB7F80EC9586-3791-0000049824757A9D.jpg (251x350, 73K)

Keep coping shrimp dick whiteboi. you wish you could own a nice whip you racist bitch nigga.

Attached: souljaboy.jpg (1200x1200, 290K)

(You)

make sure to get your car in yellow and black so you can rep ancapism

Attached: Subaru-Xv-Turbo27.jpg (1659x1175, 205K)

How hard do eurocuck governments try to prevent billionaires from buying pic related?

Do they really get away with telling people "we need to be able to kill you and you need to be able to be killed?"

Or is it just they dont like the aesthetics?

Attached: p1ag74atsh1o14go6128me0tnbq9.jpg (700x423, 216K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Model X for a daily driver and a WRX STI for fun

Neeeeext

If you want to get laid.

Attached: 5395_BMW_S1000RR_15_Full_CP-EVO_1_1-m_m_y-BMW-S1000RR-2017.jpg (2362x1452, 955K)

Gt86

> driving, ever

What the fuck? You faggots realize amazon delivers groceries in 2018 right?

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums