I took an official IQ test and it was made up of two parts that gave two different results

I took an official IQ test and it was made up of two parts that gave two different results.
Which one is the one I can legitimately brag about on Veeky Forums: 141 or 124?

Neither you're below mensa either way

I am too scared to take an IQ test. Either I get an inflated sense of self worth or my self esteem shatters.

I knew someone was going to say that.
In my defense I can say that the test was in english, which is not my mother tongue, so the score is lower than the real one

This

Being a member of Mensa counts as a negative personality trait in my book. The whole point is to circlejerk over performance on a test that means essentially nothing other than confirming you aren't mentally disabled.

I made up a 'pet theory' that IQ is not equal to system 2 thinking (i.e. the unconscious) and that I am fucking stupid when it comes to IQ, but have a superior system 2.

It is kind of possible if you would know about the imprinted brain theory. I have had bipolar which means I am on the opposite spectrum of autism.

I also theorize I have more crystallized intelligence as fluid intelligence. And more white matter as gray matter (great for lying).

Religions works, bitches.

Imagine being so narcissistic that you literally make up words to tell people how great you are.

>I am on the opposite spectrum of autism.
Thanks for confirming the horseshoe theory.

An IQ test is about as reliable as a lie detector

Don't say that, user. Most people believe lie detectors are reliable. Have you never watched CSI?

You could say they are, idk i couldnt come up with something..

You could say...we've been lied to
>YEAHHHHHHHHHH

wtf is culture fair then?

If you took the test to brag about it the result is irrelevant.

Say what you want, everyone with half a brain will ignore you regardless of what you say.

>I have had bipolar which means I am on the opposite spectrum of autism.

how the fuck does that work, you nigger

It was a typo. I was going to say "had psychosis". That is what got me the diagnosis.
I keep it to myself. It is self-deception ala Robert Trivers.
For you.

you're a big guy

>that means essentially nothing other than confirming you aren't mentally disabled.
Doesn't autism count as a mental disability?

Was getting those dubs part of your plan?

Of course. I needed to find out what I'm capable of.

Assuming both tests use a gaussian curve. "Standard" IQ tests are at 15 point standard deviation, which looking at my printed gaussian curve integral table means you'd have to be at 131 for top 2% (I think Mensa has the cutoff at 130 ie. 2 SD). Which means:
>Cattell B 141 4% = 126
>Culture Fair 124 7% = 122

Therefore, averaging the two your standardized bragging rights IQ is 124 (top 5.3%)