What are the best things i can do with this ck...

what are the best things i can do with this ck? i bought a can on a whim the other day because i've never tried it before.

I've never tried it either

Try slicing it thin then toss into a hot frying pan, some cooking oil is probably better than lard or butter. If fried it would make a good sarnie, try some pickles with it

Alternatively email it to someone you despise, over and over again

have you tried it with sausage spam bacon and spam

>Alternatively email it to someone you despise, over and over again
haha nice

i've never tried it before

Its a lot like a potato. Use it as use it as you would a meat potato. Bread it fry it, toss it in some dirty rice, What ever you like.

brb making mashed spam

*vomits*

you could also try eggs spam spam and spam

What the fuck?

OP, slice it thin and pan fry it over medium heat until it gets browned and crisp. Then make a sandwich with it, or dice the crispy fried spam and use to make pineapple-spam-curry fried rice.

eat it with eggs and rice

can also do sandwiches. treat it like you would breakfast meat.

make musubi

cut it into fries, fry them, and dip them in gulden's spicy brown mustard.
all other spicy brown mustards are shit.

Use it to prop open a door.

Goes great with eggs in the morning cut into slices and fried. just as good as bacon imo

any good recipes for this?

If you've never eaten it before, the first thing you want to do is eat a thin slice (1/4") right from the can

ew really?

spam has enough fit on its own

yes.

I used to be quite a fan of Spam, but then I realized its actually quite expensive. The regular sized cans are just 12 ounces, and cost as much as $4 each.
That's really not a good value, considering all the other meats you could buy for $6/pound.
The only advantage to Spam is that it lasts nearly forever at room temperature, and its very convenient, pre-cooked meat. A niche product for specific needs.

Yeah, pretty much. If you want something fried to go with breakfast you should be making your own goetta, or your own meatloaf.

Fry it up in a frying pan and make Spam and eggs. It's delicious.

Spam and rice, good shit

I prefer to fry my spam before eating it, but it's quite good out of the can too.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who loved wrapping the thin strip of metal around the Spam key!
The best part of the experience really.

google hawaiin spam recipes and find something you like

crazy hawaiians love that shit

Combine it with Eggs, Sausage, and Bacon to instantly win the game.

Grilled spam and cheese sandwich.

Grill the spam, grill the bread/cheese, slap it together.

I like the low sodium stuff. Regular spam is just too salty.

I eat ass

Slice two thin chunks, throw it in a frying pan, put it on toast with a fried egg.
Fucking delicious.

this seems to be the consensus. guess i'll have to try it.

Throw it in the trash

Make fried rice with it. It will change your life.

Also just eat it cold with some bread.

If you get anything other than original Spam it's mostly mechanically separated chicken parts

It's sushi rice, teriyaki fried spam slices, and seaweed.

Fry, dice, throw in Mac and cheese.