Now that we bittrex users got our BTCP. Can we deposit this shit anywhere...

Now that we bittrex users got our BTCP. Can we deposit this shit anywhere? I really want to sell mine but I don't know where.

Attached: download.png (199x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC
bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getcurrencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not on tradeshitoshi or kucoin. You can't sell it right now

Is kucoin even working for trading? Order books are completely empty. kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

Not sure if anyone's been able to get a deposit into tradesatoshi either...

Fuck, wanna sell before price drops further.

nanex.co

Nanex

>Can we deposit this shit anywhere?
no

Attached: kjb.png (459x90, 5K)

Awesome, looks like they accept deposits. Thanks!

nanex?? more like nothanx

Hold till lambo a pop, a couple of dutchies on the team. this is the coin of the rich.

you might want to hang on to it. it is actually better than monero in many ways.

It's babies first HODL

If Mcafee shills it hold it thats rule number one in cryptos you gigantic faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-100957.png (1080x1920, 716K)

negative
T. BTCP holder but XMR believer

nanex looks like a complete 1:1 clone of kucoin.

This, can't wait for the butthurt on this board when it crosses $10k, but it will be even better when it crosses 3k

Same here

>This, can't wait for the butthurt on this board when it crosses $10k
1k I meant

NANEX

Nanex.co

based in murica too

lol wat, its nothing like any exchange.. it uses nano as base currency not btc like everybody else

open mouth gial, trade satoshi

Attached: rasta-man-jamaica_2466522.jpg (417x626, 79K)

why do people keep making these fake bittrex btcp threads? i can usually surmise the goal of most shitpost/troll threads but this one eludes me

>fake bittrex btcp
bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getcurrencies

scroll down

Honestly I have so much respect for Nanex.co for doing this.

This started from 1 guy from the Nano community. Just one dude that thought Nano (raiblocks) needed a real exchange asap when mercatox and Bitgrail started turning to shit.

He quit his job and invested everything he had alone to build this. Against the trend. Against big exchanges. Being ignored by Coinmarketcap.

And now Nanex has millions in daily volume.

Interesting that he uses Nano as the base pair even for BTC/NANO. He refuses to show the pice in sats because he thinks BTC needs to die as a main pair. BTC monopoly as a pair is killing the market.

It took him less than a day to integrate BTCP. Nanex is also the only exchange that had no issues integrating Nano nodes. (Other exchanges tried to go the lazy way which you can't do for block lattice)

I'd rather use a smaller HONEST exchange made from a passionate community member (registered in the USA) than let large exchanges decide what and how I trade.
I say boycott kucoin and bittrex when they do add it.

This Nanex.co is exactly what big exchanges fail to be.

It has GDAX-style fees (0% maker, 0.2% taker), INSTANT deposits/withdrawals processing and 0 fees on nano withdrawals. Why do the other exchanges charge on nano withdrawals that have 0 miner fees?

Support this motherfucker, loving it so far.