Arbys is selling venison burgers at some locations

>Arbys is selling venison burgers at some locations
Has anyone tried one yet?

It's probably garbage like most American fastfood.

>people identifying themselves as flyovers on my Veeky Forums
I don't think so.

Would try it tbqh

PA isn't a flyover state

>a piece of meat that thick from a fast food chain
I'll pass.

voting for hillary this tuesday?

>he thinks Trump isn't a New Yorker

Burgers are objectively the worst food conceived by civilization.

>pic not related

No but he doesn't hate middle america his target audience

I would never vote for a carpetbagger over a New Yorker.

>trump has my best interest and the middle classes best interest at heart!

kek

>A sandwich with a beef patty is the worst food ever made
So...do you just hate sandwiches or what

Who calls it middle America? Unless you're referring to the middle class then Hillary has already said she wants to get rid of it.

is it just me or does anyone else here feel like that would be chewey as hell to bite into?

Nobody calls it middle America.

Yeah it looks like it should be in thick-ish slices like prime rib at home. Either way I bet its not very good.

If heard it plenty of times that it has become part of my vernacular, where are you from?

Literally everybody calls it middle america.
Are you from china or something?

Texas
They call it the Midwest.

>They call it the Midwest.

Midwest is like 8 states, if you're trying to lump all of the "flyover states" into one you should call it middle america

>They
No, YOU call it the midwest.
Literally every other American calls it middle america.

>Texas
Cool.
Listen, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but we're going to ignore your opinions from here on out.
We can just assume that you fit the cookie cutter stereotype of a Texan and save some precious Facebook megabits by not having this conversation.

Sound good, champ?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

tell me why he doesn't

Wow that's a great point. Fuck your ass with a cactus.

You're just intent on sitting all over the place with your nonsense, aren't you.

Cool.

Shh shh. You're some low iq texan. We got it. Quiet now.

aww wittle eurofag proven to be moron, recede into your shame darkness you troll fuck

I'm in San Francisco and there is an Arbys. Am I in a flyover?

O B S E S S E D

No, but you're a fag.

That's not how it works, nigel.
But nice try.

Stay obese and obsessed, faggot :^)

stay reddit

Good one...

Arby's doesn't offer venison in gay city. Learn to read instead of jamming dragon dildos up your ass.

Their sandwiches are so fucking dry. A giant dry chunk of meat like that would have me choking.

try their french dips

I did. I don't really like those anyhow so this could be part of it.

well this thread went to shit in a hurry

That's a thick cut, holy shit.

This.

>YFW it's probably like 20% venison at most and the rest is just beef.

Who cares the beef and cheddar is the only thing worth eating anyway. BRING BACK THE BIG MONTANA FAGGOTS.

I would love to try it if I lived in a state they're sold in

Apart from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Stat College, ain't nothing to do there but fly over.

>fast food venison

Eh. not really sure if I'd risk it.

What's there to risk? I guarantee you it's not 100% venison, probably not even 50%.

It's probably like those "exotic" jerky sticks you can buy that are supposed to be kangaroo meat or whatever but the first ingredient is beef and kangaroo is like number 4.

Because origin of any venison is really important.

It's under the same federal regains as the beef so if you're comfortable eating beef from arbys you should have no problem eating venison.

>muh CWD

>willfully going to pedo state
ishygddts

I grew up in cities and got the fuck out as soon as I could. I don't understand the appeal of cities or the sense of superiority from some of the more provincial urban inhabitants.

Wow, your cost of living is high because you can buy more stuff. That's great!

Have you ever gotten mad cow disease from arbys?

No?

Then you probably aren't going to get fucking chronic wasting from arbys either.

The appeal of cities is the diversity of activities. There's literally just more to do in bigger cities and more people to interact with. That appeals to a lot of people it's not some kind of mystery.

hipster faggot detected

Well he did say there was stuff to do there.

does anyone actually eat arbys?

i've never seen anyone go there, want to go there or mention it

I assumed it was purely convenience food for old people that speed walk through dead malls

This, fuck living in some minority ridden overpriced shithole. I value my privacy, also its funny that Veeky Forums considers these areas "flyover" when that is literally where the freshest ingredients can be obtained from if you know where to look (outside of marine products)

thank fucking god for that im so sick of hearing about your goddamn meme election

Roy Rogers roast beef sandwich is way better than Arbys but there are not very many of them around.

i don't know what that is man

is this shit popular is flyover usa or something

>>>/reddit/

>flyover usa

Are you even trying?

Same, moved out into a small town in the country and it was the best choice I ever made.

I am actually a happy person now.

>2 in NY

pretty unremarkable

at least u included how to make a screenshot

I don't think I've been to an Arby's in like 10 years.

my dude
I moved back home (to the USA) after not living there for 4 years
fucking shit election is every goddamn where you can't fucking escape it.

I live right outside of NYC and there is an arby's relatively close to me, try harder

If you don't live in Lower Manhattan or Northwest Brooklyn, you're a flyover

So Washington DC and the N. Virginia and Maryland suburbs, by far the richest place in the country, is flyover?

You're a fucking idiot.

See

So has anyone tried the sandwich or are we just going to jerk off over the election and flyover states?

This one is at least entertaining if not depressing.

the deer meat is from the rear of the deer, deer is from New Zealand. Free range grass fed FWIW. Kind of interesting that Arby's tried this out.

Is there a list of places I can get one? I want to try it on election day in a flyover State of Maryland.

Sounds like you need a few days off of the internet.