Just marathoned the first chapter. I'm blown way

Just marathoned the first chapter. I'm blown way.

Is it worth it to keep going?

Just marathoned this post. I want to blow myself away.

>being blown away by tCoL49

You're a white college-attending male from a middle class background, yes?

Just marathoned this thread. I want to blow myself.

Yes it is. The book's short, anyway. But yes it is.

Just maryleboned this tome I want to keep blowing.
Is it worth my self?

>"marathoned"
>chapter is literally like less than ten pages long

my sides

>marathoned
>chapter
wew lad

sage for misandry

I absolutely MUST assert that Pynchon is an absolutely FABULOUS writer, because my absolute FAVORITE thing in a book is a goof, a gag, a joke, silly and boyish behavior, which his books are FULL to the BRIM of. Every novel of his is like an absolutely gorgeous novelty snake can, in which you open the book and (Pop!) you get a face absolutely FULL of snakes, and you fall back absolutely cackling at the MADMAN, the CRACK genius that he is to do it! And you think to yourself, "Hmmm, what will he do next, this absolutely gorgeous trickster," and you pick the book up again and (Shock!) you get a shock, and (Hahaha!!!) you've been pranked again by that absolute PYNCHmeister, that absolute card to do it! "Did that PYNCH, mademoiselle?" he asks, mistaking your gender again like all those nasty boys at school do, laughing that fantastic laugh of his that goes, "Yukyukyuk!" Look at that card as he shoves a pair of plastic buckteeth right up into his handsome mouth and shows them to you like the absolute madman that he is (left, right, and center). "Do you like these, mademoiselle? Does it make me look handsome?" He pulls out a fantastic mirror, and "Ah!" he says, with a hand to his absolutely NAUGHTY mouth, and you've fell on your tush again laughing with sheer hysterical laughter as he snaps his suspenders, leaves, then comes back again carrying an absolutely fabulous
golden huge gong.

Please

>Op makes obvious joke about marathoning first chapter of 100 page book
>Lit chimps out

Bravo

Also what was lot?

I thought the Trystero was gonna turn out to be the figure of a hanged woman and I assumed that would be Oedipa's fate.

It didn't happen.

Just marathoned this board. I want to blow myself up.

> marathons first chapter
Hi /mu/

Ι don't like this gay revision. What were you thinking?

Yes yes yes. It's Pynchon's second weakest after Vineland but even that is a recommendation in itself.

Ignore those BOZOS above me. Definitely worth continuing, I've read it 5 times by now and it still baffles me. Second chapter is the funniest, btw. :-) Greetings, an anonymous friend.

>you're the typical poster of this website arennt you
>>/x/

Marathoning wouldn't even be applicable even if you read the entire thing in one sitting. Regardless, I would suggest doing so

It's never worth it to keep going.

Does anyone else see this image as a stick figure in a layered skirt hanging itself?

W.A.S.T.E

lirerally just nnarathon'd jjjjjjjj

>pretending you're not OP