Post some real-life tragic heroes, someone who could BE in A Shakespeare play, dog

post some real-life tragic heroes, someone who could BE in A Shakespeare play, dog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxywjCHXrOY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjIwSP6__eM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6D-SmBAY7c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the monkey that got left at ikea

geert wilders

Hitler

I didn't say real life Patrick Bateman
yes

harambe

Johnny from Naked, a film by mike leigh

It's sad how discussion about Hitler as a figure of this sort has become so intertwined with memery, shitty WWII authors and neo nazi idiots.

A skilled writer could make Hitler an extremely interesting character, and someone like Shakespeare would have had a field day with him.

he's a man who has dedicated his entire life to a cause and gets mocked for it, bretty tragic

I once read a author (or someone) claiming that he couldn't really hate Hitler for reasons, one of them being that he's pretty much Atlas, a hero, agaisnt all odds.

It was a good read, it wasnt even on the internet. It's funny because I've always felt this way when it comes to Hitler. I dread his crimes, his ideology, but I don't hate the man. Not at all.

I agree with you. He could be a very extremely interesting character than he already is on the right hands.

This. He was actually pretty based

wilders is alive my friend

*tips fedora*

not genocidal enough for my tastes

Ambrose Bierce

2Pac isn't a tragic figure. He was a violent, thoughtless ape who shot a toddler in the forehead and raped a woman. He was a posturing arts student/male stripper who was killed after he took his own bullshit too seriously in front of a group of people who actually lived the life he claimed to share. He doesn't invoke pity in the audience; we are glad to see that he is murdered after a short life of deceit, cruelty, and artistic mediocrity.

Assad

or even better..

I disagree

Robert Falcon Scott. The Terra Nova expedition would make great Shakespeare.

t. illuminati

>he shot a toddler in the forehead and raped a woman
>he was a poser thug

So...which is it?

Alexander Hamilton

Anyone's life can be made tragic with the proper framing.

>A skilled writer could make Hitler an extremely interesting character,
but it has been done

interesting but pathetic

check out tarr by wyndham lewis

I know that you are trolling, but you should watch this:

youtu.be/uxywjCHXrOY

Also, get fucked.

Changes would be the better song to post tbqh

Well, it's already in the US Congress's Official Library, and everyone already knows that one.

Tupac's verse in Me Against The World made me break down sobbing a few years ago, and more people should listen to it.

Anyone's tragedy can be made life with the proper framing

To each his own, but personally Changes was the song that made go from thinking hip-hop is dumb ghetto music (don't accuse me of /pol/, I'm being sincere in this post) to something of merit. My heart skipped a beat, something I didn't expect. While it is a well known song, I think you're overestimating how many people have listened to it.

>adjusts his world view when he encounters new evidence

I like you, user.

Haber the inventor of the Haber process (industrial fertilizer) also invented chemical weapons including zyclon b. His wife was a pacifist who killed herself in protest of his creations and later zyclon b was used to kill his family (he was a Christian convert of Jewish descent).

I wasnt around then when it first came out so I dont know (or care).

But you seem pretty cool though, user. Gonna share this one as well. RIP, Pimp C.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjIwSP6__eM

Nigga half of the people in the tragic plays did shit way worse than this and yet they're all tragic heroes

Underated post

oh please. Shakespeare only bothered writing about average people in his comedies. the modern fetish for the mundane would've been as foreign to him as naturalistic dialogue.

Oppenheimer

>I wasnt around then when it first came out so I dont know (or care).
I was about two weeks old when 2pac died, so it's not exactly like I was there when it first came out either.

I honestly dont care when youre born. Listen to that song.

Then, listen to this one:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6D-SmBAY7c0

Richard Nixon was a model tragic hero. Gets to the top through hard work and sticking to his guns, gets caught up in the hubris of presidency and falls all the way to the bottom again. Real human bean.

Lord Byron

Michael Jackson

Cringed harder than i ever have, its like im reading hiphopfightsback.

Tupac was complete trash, I don't know if he was a piece of shit or not, but his music sucked he had no talent and his thug persona was fake like many other rappers from that era, especially the west coast.

>'Weeeeed and henesseeeeeey, Penitentiarrryyyyy, ride on my enemieeeeeees'
>every trash pac song w garbage production

The rape and the toddler were people in his entourage. Obviously the blame will fall to the rich and famous person though.

Found the post-rocker fan

>Tupac's verse in Me Against The World made me break down sobbing a few years ago
lmao @ your life and mediocre taste

guys this is a pasta

when did the go-to genre to deride for people with niggerish tastes change from metal to post-rock?

~2008

Custer and Joseph Goebbels

nice try kinky boots

That woman that killed her daughters and herself to make her husband sad.

That guy that killed his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend.

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi

Omar Mateen