ANY BOOKS ABOUT ABSOLUTE FUCKING TURBONUCULAR RAMPAGE???

ANY BOOKS ABOUT ABSOLUTE FUCKING TURBONUCULAR RAMPAGE???

like genocide or a single person?

Ideally I want to read about a single person going complete apefuck medieval. I don't know if text can capture the essence of thermonuclear rage, though.

gravitys rainbow

no joke

Stephen King has a short story about a college kid who snaps and pulls a Charles Whitman at his college. I think it's called "Cain Rose Up"

A lot of his early writing taps into some dark apefuck shit, especially the Bachman books.

Not really

Have you tried Infinite Jest?

Yeah really.

You should look into Warhammer 40k novels

hey you fucking cunt you stole my picture

yeah but it's not like you were doing anything useful with it.

Done by one person? Done by a group of people? Does the whole book have to be about that or...?
Because I might know a novel or two that has arcs of chapters where the enemy is a single entity threatening to level a whole city down and no one can do anything about it. Sadly, none in the perspective of the cause of the rampage.

I don't know but you could just check to see if Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, Henry Rollins or Maynard Keenan have written books.

The Book of the New Sun
The Killer Inside Me
Later chapters in Jack London's The Iron Heel
The Kindly Ones by Jonathan Littel
If you like pulp, I recommend Kevin Wignall, David Bowker, and Eoin Colfer's new shit (Plugged, and Screwed)

Guilty pleasure: Hannibal Rising (the book is silly but better than the garbage movie)

Vurt by jeff noon

>Rampage fiction
No.

OP read Helter Skelter or Columbine by Dave Cullen.

do you remember captain ahab?

American Psycho I guess. Just look into transgressive fiction. Go to the general wiki for it. Follow some random links and you'll find something for sure. I haven't done much reading within the genre.

>turbonucular

It reads like it should be a real word, probably because that's not how you spell 'nuclear', but it reads like it should be a real word.

"Rape me" in english.

Two girls bored of everything going on rampage. Short, nice and free violence.

Maybe not the entire book, but there's definitely elements of it in there. Remember the chapter when Captain Ahab's spear is struck by lightning and it burns while the ship masts are burning? The rage is seething through the pages, it honestly gave me goosebumps.