youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bletchley-blockchain/
youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA
coindesk.com/three-smart-contract-misconceptions/
warosu.org/biz/thread/1822595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Attached: 1520683196427.jpg (396x382, 42K)

It's shit and the shills are getting more desperate by the day.

do your own research mong

No , it's cap is allready too high for what it achieves especially because the functionality is planned in the main ethereum project.

You can play the hype and still make money, but no ERC20 token will ever be worth more than ETH ever .

Its perfect bruh

If course it is.

Honestly the effort these stinkys go to meme this and all the autistic investigations have me hopeful. I'm willing to bet a few thousands on a bunch of NEETs being right.

>being this stupid

why do you even reply?

dont buy it, you're not worthy

yes, no shill

Do not underestimate the power of memes.

Literally every transaction involving data requests to the ChainLink network will require the LINK token. There is no using the ChainLink network without using the LINK token. This does not mean the terms of the smart contracts in question can't trigger a payment in any currency (fiat or crypto) they choose - the actual request for data to the CL network will be paid in LINK.

>So why did they make the token at all? >Cynical money grab?

Imagine if they didn't. For the decentralised oracle network to be a success, they need a lot of unique node operators. Without this it's just another centralised network, with the corresponding security/reliability weaknesses. I'm talking the kind of numbers they're actually working with, and then some (Sergey mentioned close to 20k individuals had expressed intent to run a node in his eoy blog post) .

How do you bring about that amount of engagement with your network? You can't hire or manage 19k nodes by yourself... you need to legitimately engage a massive community of people. You do that with a token sale, and by distributing those tokens far and wide. Then you have a bunch of LINK holders ready to run nodes, incentivised to do so by the promise of earning more LINK in return for their services. What's going to make ChainLink valuable is network effect. Nothing else matters. If this becomes the de facto network to connect smart contracts to the real world then its game over. The network will become entrenched in the sense that it just won't make sense to compete with it, only to join it. Like Amazon. What other online book shops are there? Most smaller online marketplaces have become assimilated by and now trade on Amazon, rather than compete with it. The LINK token is what ultimately provides access to this network. Do you see its value yet?

Fucks like you won't make it. Do your research and hodl.

But I know that even if you buy, you'll unload everything at $5 like me the first time I fucked your mother.

I'm not saying its a guarantee, but this is as close as they come.

Just buy 500 if you're really not sure, such a small amount for a nice lot of money later iin life.

Or be a man at get atleast 10k

Attached: 1516891437962.png (1169x768, 866K)

>the functionality is planned in the main ethereum project.
Proof?

Attached: 000C435F-58B4-4D91-B6EA-1746F20080B9.jpg (598x714, 55K)

It's a meme.

Its shit. It sorta like the wall street analogy where if everyone is talking about it, its time to get out. Half of the fucking catalog are link threads all the time. The thing is so overbought and underperforming that its not even funny. This is peak greater fool theory territory, and when it finally crashes it will be glorious.

I don't know but I bought in because of the memes

Attached: STINKY.gif (269x151, 3.09M)

he dont have any cause it aint true

having oracles built in to a project isnt a good idea. Theyre best suited as theyre own network.

Hey look, other companies can solve the Oracle problem too!

Attached: main-qimg-289b40ebb0f963bcd62635ed575eaacd-c.jpg (602x339, 26K)

none. ETH is too focused on scaling to even worry about implementing an oracle solution right now.

it's a slavic pump and dump scamcoin vaporware. be careful about getting dumped on, user

But codius was axed from ripple labs, kekerino

15 k Linkos here. The shilling is too powerfull for me. Hope is enough.
>$1000$ eoy I guess..

Attached: KringleOffer1.jpg (872x587, 182K)

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 78K)

They brought it back.

from where does this gif originate wtf

FUCK
YOU AUTISTS
OK????!?!?!
OK FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKED UP CHAINLINK SHILLING

I ignored those RETARDED MONGOLOID THREADS FOR MONTHS AND SOMEHOW IT GOT ME FUCK OK I WILL BUY SOME FUCKING LINK I am "poor" tough and cannot affort many, also i ithink i will miss massive gains when i invest into this SHIT PIECE instead of something that will moon but whatever ok

>OK I WILL BUY SOME FUCKING LINK I am "poor" tough
not much longer frend...not much longer

Attached: 1460024275715.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Nobody talks about Link outside of Veeky Forums. Doesn't mean it isn't shit, but there's a lot of hype to be had.

Thank God Link isn't an ERC20 token

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

Who paid this kid to say those things?

Here is the ChainLink promotion video:
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

Actually I have had like 10 people follow me on Twitter and message me about "hello fellow Chainlinker" "can't believe we aren't best friends" etc... There are more than you'd think.

Absolutely zero hype outside of one imageboard full of autists.

>overbought

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bletchley-blockchain/

No.

Microsoft is solving the dencentralized oracle problem for businesses, and they have actual reputation.

Just another shitcoin being shilled by bagholders on this board.

Funny you should mention Bletchley. Guess who’s working with them to biuld that oracle solution you speak of?

I find this shill tactic especially novel. Did you guys invent this?

Cryptlets are not trustless

Yep! There's 'poor', and then there's 'broke'.

no
a bunch of faggots on here pooled in money to buy in the ico or something, and will dump this shit on everyone so hard well before the 1k they want you to think will happen. well before 100. well before 10, even. well before fucking 5, i imagine.
no one gives a shit about link outside of biz, and if you think otherwise the shilling is working on you and you ought to kys asap

Yes, but Microsoft is trustworthy.

Why would any corporation choose to use a project started by two developers from scratch over Microsoft?

Microsoft is already working on adaptors for other companies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-141705.jpg (1440x2960, 767K)

hahaha

>5k highly autistic Veeky Forums posters represent the sentiment of the entire market

Attached: 1512151311373.png (600x600, 122K)

>who cares about being trustless
Sigh

>microsoft is trustworthy
yeah ok, thanks for that

Sergay quit updating the source code since November
This will join the 98% of icos that fail

No it’s just a json parser don’t fall for the meme

its good.

Do people actually believe this? Is it possible to be this deluded?

This entire site pretends LINK has no competition.

Microsoft has been working on Project Bletchley for years to solve the exact same problem as ChainLink.

DELET

Attached: 1518997519069.jpg (771x670, 47K)

you faggout link 1000$ eofy

Even if that was true, MS would just kill the project right before it takes off and the competitor (hypothetically Chainlink) goes on to rekt MS in marketcap.

Mate how are you gona fud when you dont even understand the project?

youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA

Got to 45:45

Yes it is , man if you hold bags and do not even know this ....

Attached: images-6.jpg (443x332, 16K)

You're fucking retarded, if it was built into ETH's main, Link wouldn't have even made it on to this board with presale.

What the fuck are you spewing. Planned is different than allready being a feature.

And people sell meme tokens like turtle , garlic, and Doge. What do you mean made it on this board and sold?

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all!

Show me where it's planned.

coindesk.com/three-smart-contract-misconceptions/

This makes link impossible

>all these bagholders trying to trick OP into buying a literal meme

>this guy posting FUD so he can accumulate more

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold