There are uncultivated swines on this board who drink beer instead of wine

>there are uncultivated swines on this board who drink beer instead of wine

heh...

>he doesn't activate his wine

why is your image so blurry? you look like a dog btw...

Beer is objectively a better choice. Wine has tradition, beer has taste and quality

>drinks wine
>hmm, yes, quite, marvelous. the aroma flavour from the deep red French grape cork is quite oakey on the back of my tongue
>takes another sip
>ugh, this tastes like the piss of a goat on a stone wall, terrible truly

I enjoy both. I hope you have a lovely day.

No you don't
Can't be done
STOP TELLING LIES

Wine is ok, beer is way better though, both for pairing with food, and drinking alone

I think you mean subjectively. Taste varies from person to person.

Don't be so stupid

Taste varies to an extent, but beer is rather varied, so regardless of your tastes there is a style for you. Plus the cost to quality ratio is way the fuck better for beer which, good wine costs an absurd amount compared to good beer, so even if beer and wine were otherwise equal, beer would 'objectively be the better choice'

I hate both.

Objectively, anatomically all humans are equipped with the same set of tastebuds.

>he doesn't brew his own beer

no

>caring about what people drink
The signs of an effeminate man.

>bullying on Veeky Forums

the signs of a fucking white male

>not being able to appreciate both
I think we all know who the real swine is OP.

I also make my own cider! Where does that fit into your world view?

what a man chooses to do in the privacy of his own home is none of my concern.

Ooooh, cider! Do you infuse it with lavender too, you plebeian peasant.

I only have lavender oil, not the dried flowers. That's an idea, though.

Just like how every human has fingerprints, right?

Completely different as human tastebuds respond to specific chemical signals. There are a few variants of tasting genes in the population like the one associated with cilantro, but the majority of the population tastes things in the same way

Correct. I've recently developed a patented process to perform tongue prints at a microscopic level where the criminal licked the victim. Wearing gloves won't prevent positive identification any longer. Perverted criminals beware.

>beer
enjoy your bitch tits, faggot
Wine is the drink of Caesars, bishops, and the heroes of old

So if I were your in door neighbour, and I were a homosexual man, and brought other homosexual men into my abode which border your own, and drink deeply of various drinks and have raucous fornication with these homosexual men of all nations, and snuggle with them, and leave a deep musty odour betwixt mine sheets, and invite yet more burly, strong foreign men, and make love to them much the same; and say I do this daily for many days without end, and the stench of my love making were to escape out of my duplex and into the corridors and partitions of our living space, and I would not relent in vigorous love-making, what then?

Uhh, ch-ch-change sh-sh-sheets maybe?

>not drinking both

Don't stutter, you silly goose