Is it possible to prove that God exists scientifically?

Is it possible to prove that God exists scientifically?

If it cant be proven, then can we say it doesn't exist?

God represents the number zero, true static in physics.

God is inherently beyond the grasp of science because he conveniently doesn't exist within the realm of that which is observable.

Yes.

Which God?
Greek?
Egyptian?
Dogon?
Buddhist?
Reasons for Believing is a scientific magazine that talks about Christianity although they could make it a Deism Magazine just as easily

No.
No.
Thanks for ass.

Well there's plenty of evidence for the existence of the supernatural. Some of this is attributable to God, some of it to other forces, which are nonetheless subservient to God.

I mean, people are accidentally taking photos of ghosts on their iPhones. We're fucking tripping over evidence for the reality of the supernatural.

Nothing in science can be proven. It can only be failed to be disproven.

How can there be evidence for the supernatural? Isn't the supernatural by definition outside of nature/our understanding?

No
No

Let's be incredibly generous for a moment and say the human collective holds about 5% of the the possible knowledge that could possibly be held in the universe, is it not possible the God (or whatever you want to call it) exists in the other 95%?

Now, is that thought going to make me run to my nearest church/temple/mosque and postulate? No. But it was enough for me to not consider myself an atheist anymore.

Retarded thread

The best evidence for God is that we seem to be wired to expect a much better world than this shithole for some reason.

Who knows dude

> No.

> No.

Ah, methinks your style of thought is intriguing.

More importantly, who cares?

I believe OP is referring to the God of the Christian faith.

The unprovability of a theorem does not equate to the negation of said theorem

Can't disprove it.

Who cares.

This picture is a good start desu lad

this.

>Not observable

Wroong

Science isn't based on empiricism, positivistcuck.