What ratio of hpb to bbn do you guys think is good? I really think I'm gonna go all in on these two coins

What ratio of hpb to bbn do you guys think is good? I really think I'm gonna go all in on these two coins.

Attached: bbt_v3.jpg (1191x818, 166K)

Are u ready to get chinked? Thats how u get chinked

This is a scam sir I mean a tree logo??

90% BBN 10% HPB

because obviously BBN is the one with more growth potential at this point because of lower marketcap.

Up 24% today, feels good going all in on this. Never been in a more asymmetrical trade than this.

Sell NOW while you still can

6 million market cap worth at least 50 million on partners and team alone.

Try again.

Where the hell do you even buy this?

Bibox is only place at the moment

Bibox

FAKE partnerships sir this is a scam you will owe money after buying

Ridiculous potential, they’re not even listed on CMC yet

CMC does not list known SCAMS

What is this actually supposed to do?

Take your money

Keep up the Fud, we all know you just want to get yourself some cheap bbn.

they want to create a data network, one application would be supplying AI with data. being connected to unionpay is a big deal because they have access to ton of data.

KEK, CMC literally advertised Bitconnect for the whole Q4 2017
Fucking delusional linky
Exit scam

That and there are connections to antshares, HPB, and loopring. These alone would provide lucrative use cases

They are creating a network of blockchain platforms for Neo's Smart Economy is my guess. I'm guessing Banyan Network will be the first real test given its ties with Union Pay and HPB will provide the necessary structure to run it successfully (which might explain why the teams are interlocked).

This is a fucking steal at current value. 7B marketcap is batshit insane. It will explode the second it gets picked on CMC or some blogger/youtuber shills it to its fanbase. This coin practically does all the work with its team/advisors/connections.

Shame I'll have to drop it Monday to chase YGGDRASH but I'd be heavily invested in it otherwise.

Warning: this is a pump and dump by the discord group /shill/ do not fall for it

Proof it

It's like MAN INT ITC and every other chink coin you retarded fag.
Get dumped again

Just look at the chart you're getting dumped on right now. Their goal was 9k they got to 8900.

It's probably being advised by the PnD group but BBN is very much legit. Unless you manage to prove otherwise, there's no reason to back away from the it at current cap.

I don't see a problem with it until it reaches a 15B marketcap. Then you have to account for the release of the coins per 3 month basis to get prepared for its real marketcap near the end of the year.

This has way more growing room yet before it could be cashed out as a scam. how the fuck would they cash out the whole market cap you idiots. Even if it is a scam, the marketcap would need to pump to at lest 30M before they could cash out their 6/7Mill

>1 shill point has been accredited to your account

to be honest the people making these posts are just from the BBN telegram. I was in the shill group and it's disbanded

lol, desu I went through the same cycle with XTCC, I shilled it on here like mad. then I lost my Stellar private key, so I started Fudding it. just look at the website. It has a team, and hpb havent said it's a scam, I think it's pretty legit.

Holding tokens and giving the rest away by airdrops is probably just as effective as an ICO, and way more compliant. and early adopters get rewarded the most, the way it should be. as the price rises they airdrop more tokens untill they have released them all and there you have it they have their funds needed for dev

Check the fucking linked in profile of Kelvin Long you faggot.

how do we get the airdrops? can we just hold on an exchange?

I never had an airdrop but I think you just go on their link when they do it and paste your exchange BBN address

the twitter airdrop campaign is a phishing account...

It's currently closed because some chinks spammed it. That's probably why it was PnD'd for no other reason than to pick up the airdrop, raise the price and drop it on FOMO fags.

They screwed up twice the airdrop + wallet address. Asked an admin there and he told me indirectly this coin is huge risk -/ reward. Especially after the tree logo and pathetic website. Also chink coin, so take it as you will

Attached: 1517167615819.png (600x388, 86K)

Whats the average wait time to send Eth to bibox. I been waiting like half an hour to buy this shit now and still hasnt shown up

Should take minutes, how did you send?

Bibox doesn't support transfer via contract, so if you did that you're fucked and will need to ask support to do a manual deposit.

Its gold!

Attached: bania2.jpg (321x242, 12K)

I sent Eth from Kucoin. Just normal pasted in the address. I checked it's the right address. Kucoin says it's sent