What are you going to do with your life once you make it, user?

What are you going to do with your life once you make it, user?

Attached: PHOTOS_IGOR_GRICHKA.jpg (435x327, 91K)

Fund the imperium. What else?

Buy a small farm in a nice country by the sea and live out my days fishing, hunting and doing creative stuff.

YOU DISGUSTING PIG

I know right? Hedonism all the way.

Uh, you don't need much money to do that, user.

play dota 15 hrs a day

You don't need to make it to do that, user.

I'm paying off all debt currently which is phase 1. Then after trading for a while longer I am going to wait for my grandmothers land to hopefully go into foreclosure when my piece of shit sister can't pay the mortgage and property tax so I can buy it and turn it into a small farm.

i mean i need like 20k a year passive income to live/make rent

I'm planning to do it but having a lot more money is always nice.

I just want to retire for the rest of my life, id be happy with even a little apartament. If im still gonna be a wagie after 5 more years im just gonna an hero.

punish the evil ones until they are gone forever

Depends on where you live. In my country you can easily survive on 8k

live off rental income property.

Travel the world with a partner. Take lessons from professionals in a few of my hobbies. Live, play, not wage cuck.

I'm alreayd doing BIG things since I've made it.

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

I just want to fuck all women alive

>hunting
no you don't want to do that, lardass virgin

I want to fuck a dead woman back to life

Help the world have fun

get grotesque plastic surgery and go on French game shows

Josh? Fuck off.

Implying that your NEETdom will like manual labour

You’ll end up buying the farm and letting it over grow then you’ll have an asset that is worth less than you buy it for.

>buy high sell low
The Veeky Forums way

I'm planing on doing everything in my power to ensure I live a long healthy life. I don't want to miss the future at any cost. I will search and find the best of the best, the top of the line Dr and Scientist to advice me on everything from diet to lifestyle. Then I will start to invest my money even more and put 50% of my wealth in different funds, 10% in gold and 40% spread across stocks and other high risk assets and in 50 years I will have made an even bigger gain and by then I'm going to be super mega rich and immortal.

it won't work

why?

i'm very frugal with money and my personality is made for delayed gratification.

get more money. it becomes like stamp collecting after awhile.

Flood Europe with refugees or whatever thing the rich do for fun.

>he bought?

Attached: C-ICCmPXcAMOupX.jpg (491x380, 35K)

Generic wife/kids normie life. I used to be a antinatalist nihilist who wanted to live a MGTOW lifestyle of travelling the world fucking whores, but I've realized that such a life would be fighting evolution. The only way of being happy in your 40s and older is through raising the next generation and living through them.

He sold.

>The only way of being happy in your 40s and older is through raising the next generation and living through them.
this

Buy a cabin in the woods, hunt, fish, raise 100 strong sons with 10 thicc wives, wait for the coming civil war, become the patriarch of a rural kingdom in the pacific northwest

There is no make it. There is only leveling up.