Live in a Eastern Europe my whole life where there is a butcher shop in every single supermarket

>live in a Eastern Europe my whole life where there is a butcher shop in every single supermarket
>love grinding my own meat and making burgers
>move to the Netherlands for Uni
>2 butchers in a town of 200 000 people and extremely expensive
>have to use store bought ground beef that is lean as fuck and tastes pasty as shit

FUCK THE NETHERLANDS AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING FOOD

Try to visit Belgium they have lots of butchers, also polish deli shops but pretty sure they also have these in the netherlands.

Oh and muslim butchers are usualy cheaper and have decent beef they'll have those in netherlands too

I would never even consider buying something from a muslim

>Oh and muslim butchers are usualy cheaper and have decent beef they'll have those in netherlands too
Halal meat is blessed to Allah during ritual slaughter (which isn't PETA endorsed either, it's pretty cruel and antiquated).

OP, food processor does a nice job for burger-making, a touch coarser which is best anyway. If you're not making sausage you will be fine. Buy some fatty chuck, doesn't have too much gristle or tough bits, good 70/30, so trim it a bit as well.

Allahu akbar

Then enjoy your dry flavourless beef

In the Netherlands we don't really name parts of the cow.. Everything has to be lean, even steaks. It sucks.

>Gets offered a solution for problem.
>Immediately rejects solution.

Then stop complaining m8

I'm OP and that wasn't my response

chill dude, this isn't /pol/

Only the lower middle class and people who have never worked in a restaurant do that.

Where do you live? I know a lot of proper butchers in Amsterdam.

You could also try ordening meat online.

I've yet to see a butcher who sells actual parts of cows or any other animal, online ordering doesn't count.

I once tried to buy pork butt or pork shoulder, couldnt find it anywhere.

But yeah, OP. Try beefensteak.nl or koopeenkoe.nl

Not OP, but can you give me any tips? Liefst in A'dam Zuid aub.

It's sad yes, the consumer just doesn't care here.

You could try to get access to one of the grocers (Deli-XL, Macro, Hanos, etc). Find a student organization to join which lets you use their access card privately.

The obvious solution would be to become a butcher yourself

>supporting muslims in western nations

a bunch op polski skleps opened here in the Netherlands and i noticed they all have butchers.

are you a polak,op??

What city are you in? Only a couple of unis here and they are all in major cities. Should have a butcher somewhere.

>I've yet to see a butcher who sells actual parts of cows or any other animal
What else do you buy at a butcher, only sausages, terrines and other prepared products?

I wouldn't even call that a butcher. There's gotta be a name for a man who only handles sausages.

>I would never even consider buying something from a muslim
This x 9,999,999,999

Not being "Islamophobic" either. I'm pretty progressive and therefore don't support people who treat women and gays with such hate.

Also, it's fun when I'm walking my dog and she invariably barks at people who are terrified of dogs (which are muslims 99% of the time).

Yeah meat in the Netherlands was really disappointing.

Try our fresh fish instead
Raw herring, yo.

Holy shit, OP write he live in eastern not mittel yurop.

That's a bit unfair. I had a muslim butcher close to my place who was pretty chill. I often went to his place to buy OK chicken and actually very good lamb.
Never beef, because it was clearly not his thing, the quality was subpar.

I liked him because part of his staff was local, not fully guys from where he came from (Algeria).

Some of the other customers were pretty fucking sketchy though.

Thing is, I will help the 75% Muslim immigrants who behave very well and don't cause any problem, but I'd bring the shitty remaining 25% to the boat myself if necessary.

i know right! Slav problems....

LITERALY NOBODY LIVES IN THE NETHERLANDS