I'm looking for something tantalizing...

I'm looking for something tantalizing, which revolutionizes your mind and makes you feel like you've stumbled into some dark, obscure way of thinking which illuminates everything else around you. I want to feel like I'm digging through an old abandoned library of a victorian mansion from another dimension, I don't want it to feel like it was written by someone of this world at all, and I certainly don't want it to be about trivial daily affairs or dramatized in any way. I just want stone cold literature that pierces through your brain like a surgeons scapel, like an ancient alient civilization who monitors our planet and waits to blow us up when we reach a certain state of technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

esotericarchives.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just take ketamine you fucking hippie

You need the redpill, kid

This

I'm an atheist who believes only in science. Everyone on that board is full of shit.

Good old Tractatus is always good.
Then philosophical investigations.

Take the duck-rabbit pill

I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately I can't recommend anything. If you'd like the opposite, something that reads like a series of warm platitudes, but which will, if taken and allowed to settle in your thoughts and habits, pierce your perception of the world like an earthquake, then I can help you.

Okay, go ahead, please.

Get ready to laugh, but then give it a shot.

The Power of Now.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy

This book really took its tolle on me

A very original, well thought out retort. I never thought someone could counter me so convincingly.

>implying a spooky edgy guy from /x/ would understand these works

my diary desu

This isn't going as planned. Can someone just recommend me something really abstract that sort of goes with the whole feel of the OP I just wrote?

>thinking you merit being countered

the tunnel by william gibson

Finnegans Wake.

Shit, is this really worth getting? I have had my eye on it for a while.

Also, I think you mean william Gass

>In this moment, I am euphoric

esotericarchives.com/